main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Check out the local LINK

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by padawanslave, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanslave

padawanslave Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2003
    I just wanted to give you locals a heads up on an issue of the LINK that will have Star Wars content. It will come out on the Tuesday of the premiere of III. For those that do not know, LINK is a FREE publication of the Greenville News and it is run by a lot of Gen-Xers which keeps it young and fun to pick up and check out. You can pick it up at those free kiosks all over the upstate.
    Oh, and my husband will be on the cover sporting his Annakin costume and saber. LOL...I thought that was pretty cool. I just hope they pick a good shot...they took 212 so surely at least one is good...he heeee

2. padawanslave

May 30, 2003
    Ok, it came out today and we are both on the cover. So, if you want to know what we look like, or if you just want to make fun of us, pick up a copy...LOL

3. Jedi-Kermit

Jedi-Kermit Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2004
    Speaking of showing up in the paper, I'll be in the Herald Journal on Wed. May 18th. I'll be the one in the Jedi Costume.

4. padawanslave

May 30, 2003
    What paper is this? I am not familiar with it...

5. Jedi-Kermit

Apr 23, 2004
    it is the Spartanburg Newspaper

6. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    I saw it,way cool Kermit

7. padawanslave

May 30, 2003
    Ah ha, gonna have to check it out!

8. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    hey padawanslave...very cool too,you and your hubby look great together,let me know when you start vacuum forming

9. Jedi-Kermit

Apr 23, 2004
    Hey Padawanslave, I picked up "Link" while I was in Greenville going to the Camelot DLP presentation of ROTS. Very nice work on the costumes. :)

10. padawanslave

May 30, 2003
    Waiting on a few books, and then I hope to get going. I just bought a biker scout helmet, so I guess scout armor will be my first attemot...Gonna be an adventure for sure...LOL

11. padawanslave

May 30, 2003
    Thanks for the compliments, guys. I love costuming and now prop building as well. It is highly addictive. Now I am going to begin work on a Slave Leia....hubby insists. Man, how embarrassing...LOL. It will be premiered at D-Con.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.