main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Check out this Game I Made!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Antilles58, Mar 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JP30ISGOD

JP30ISGOD Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    This gaem is really cool. Those screenies look preety sweet! Will ther be more kapital starhsips?

2. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    just beat the game. got a high score of 54600. really really cool game!

3. Antilles58

Antilles58 TFNInteractive Games Programmer star 3 VIP

Jun 5, 2000
    The sequel, unfortunately, will be delayed even further. I hope to have it out by mid-to-late June, now, with a beta version coming out probably by the second week of June (don't ask to use it, as I will only be making offers to a few people, but those people can give you feedback) And yes, there will be more capital ships. There will be dreadnaughts and ISDs of course, but there will also be VSDs, federation starships, and the Executor, and the death star will be done differently as well.

4. Antilles58

Antilles58 TFNInteractive Games Programmer star 3 VIP

Jun 5, 2000
    Ok, I hate to brag (alright no I don't) but I just played through the sequel game once, and I can honestly say HOLY COW THIS GAME IS NUTS!!! It is insanely fun, much better than the last game, and much more fast paced. Its a lot harder, too. There are some balance issues that I need to work out, but this will definitely be a good one. Think transition from Warcraft to Warcraft II, or NES to SNES. I'm that happy with this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.