main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Check, Please! (JA, humour Qui, Obi, Tahl, Bant...and a lot of madness!) UPDATED 12/13!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by BecJedi, Nov 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    That was great and funny. I can't wait for the next part.

2. Charmisjess

Charmisjess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2003
    Hey all

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, you all are great. I'm glad you're enjoying our fic so far. Due to some circumstances at the moment, this next update is taking a little longer than anticipated, but bec and myself would like to assure all of you that the madness will continue shortly. :)
    have a lovely weekend!
    ~Jess

3. Yoda_da_Yoda

Yoda_da_Yoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    Nice story

4. BecJedi

BecJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Finally, it's Chapter 4!! :eek: ;) I'm still on holiday, people, so if you don't like this part...ah...I won't know...for a while...okay, so that may not have made much sense. That's kinda like me in a nutshell...

Anywho, thanks to everyone who has reviewed so far. You guys rule! Enjoy the next part! See ya!

Qui-Gon let out a great sigh of relief as he walked into his quarters, followed by a most undignified squeak as Tahl, who was still over her shoulder, reached down and pinched him right on the behind.

"That?s it! No more madness! Off to bed, EVERYONE!" Qui-Gon snapped angrily, trying to shake Tahl away from him still without letting her go. Obi-Wan started to laugh wildly, pointing and yelling, "look, my master?s chasing his tail! Good doggie! Good doggie!"

Qui-Gon grumbled under his breath but then turned to the others. "Bant, you can share with Obi-Wan in his room, I?ll have the couch, and Tahl?WOULD YOU QUIT IT, FOR THE SAKE OF MY CELIBATE JEDI SOUL?you can have my bed."

"Only if you?re in it, Quiggy," she gasped, running her hands over his thighs.

"No way!" Bant snapped, taking them all off guard. "I?m not sleeping anywhere near Obi-Wan while he?s still as rat-faced as a bantha with ten tequila shots it him! Why can?t Tahl and I go back to our quarters?!"

"I think it would be best if we all just calmed down here," Qui-Gon replied absently, trying to swat Tahl in a warning but only getting a laugh as a reply.

"Fine! BUT IF YOU THINK I?M GOING WITHIN A FIVE-HUNDRED METRE RADIUS OF HIM, YOU CAN SHOVE IT IN YOUR LIGHTSABRE AND SMOKE IT!" Bant screamed.

There was a small silence, save for the sound of Obi-Wan humming the Imperial March, tapping his foot and clicking his fingers like it was a piece of jazz. Another drunken giggle from Tahl prompted Qui-Gon out of his shock.

"Alright, Bant. You may have the couch. I?ll have Obi-Wan?s bed. Obi-Wan, you have the floor."

Obi-Wan jiggled up and down, clapping his hands in excitement. "Oh, oh! Goodygoodygoody! I get the floor! Alrighty thennnnnnnnnn! I?m going to happy dreamland! BYE!"

"Obi-Wan, that?s my room. Other direction."

Obi-Wan did a spin in the air and skipped off to his room. Bant stopped glaring in his direction and flopped down on the couch, hiding her head under a pillow. But Qui-Gon had no time to worry about Bant. Tahl was getting a little out of control. He ran to his room, time slowing?would he make it?would he fall to the evil sex-jedi?he?s almost there?almost?

"AND IT?S GOLD, GOLD, GOLD FOR QUI-GON!" The jedi yelled out in victory, skidding to make a quick stop by his bed and ?unloading? Tahl quickly. She grinned drunkenly at him; caressing him and making him jump back and squeal.

"SLEEP, YOU DEVIL TEMPTRESS, SLEEP!" Qui-Gon cried frantically, backing away as if Tahl were a toxic snake.

Tahl laughed and tried to beckon him to her side, slipping her hands along her dress in a most provocative way. "I can?t sleep if we?re up all night," she breathed, letting out a sigh of complete desire.

Qui-Gon felt himself being pulled towards her. This is not good.

"By the force, hope that you don?t remember any of this tomorrow. I sure hope I don?t?better go?let you sleep in that body-hugging, plunging neckline dress, with that split right down the side of your leg?by the force, I could eat you?"

Qui-Gon suddenly slapped himself hard against the face, the force so hard he knocked himself to the ground. "Snap out of it!" He told himself. He composed himself, smoothed his hair, and stood with flowing grace, typical calm Jedi mask in place.

He glanced back at Tahl, who was almost out of her dress. He blushed bright red right down to the roots of his hair. "Ah! Goodnight Tahl!" he yelped, his voice cracking.

Qui-Gon made a wild dash for the door, leaping theatrically over the threshold and slamming the door with as much force as he could muster. He let out another great sigh, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Safe at last."

Relieved, Qui-Gon wondered slowly into Obi-Wan?s roo

5. BecJedi

Jul 27, 2003
    By the way, thanks to everyone who nominated Check, please for Best Humor Story (Before the Saga) in the Winter Fan Ficion Awards...wait, isn't it Summer?! Oh, yeah, not everyone lives in Australia...anyway! Back to my point, thanks and I hope that the latest chapter is deserving of the nomination the rest of the story has recieved.

6. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    You two are a riot. I could just picture Obi-Wan gulping down the choco balls and Tahl drunkenly chasing after Qui-Gon (smart woman). Poor Qui who has to hide in the fresher! Keep going...LOL.

7. Xeana

Xeana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 2003

[face_laugh]

Oh no oh no oh no!! I can't stop laughing! That was so hilarious!!! [face_laugh]

8. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Great. Funny.

I can't wait to see what they tell the council.

9. luvqui-gon_gurl

luvqui-gon_gurl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    BecJedi and Charmisjess...

I read this like 3 times and I still think it's hilarious!

10. Xeana

Xeana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 2003

LOL! Up!

11. BecJedi

Jul 27, 2003
    Well, I have been away from the boards for a while, and just want to say thanks to everyone for all their comments. *tries not to kill everyone in killer bear hug* You guys rule. :D

CharmisJess and I are going to rewrite the ending we posted a year ago on ff.net, so look out for that soon. We just need to get started... [face_blush] We're having a few probs with ideas, so if anyone wants to suggest anything, we're open to ideas. :) Hope everyone had a nice new year.

12. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    LOL to funny can't stop laughing.

13. Charmisjess

Charmisjess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh, faithful fans, thank you for your extreme patience!!!

Bec and I shall be posting soon, it's only, we've both been quite busy, and we're...shall we say...formulating...and surprise ending, for those of you who went ahead and read the whole thing on ff.net. :D So again, one thousand apologies, especially to the individuals who have taken their time to leave a review; we have not forgotten this fic at all, and an update shall be soon. :)

14. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    YES! AN AUTHOR'S NOTE! We can rejoice greatly!

15. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Will there be more? Please?

16. Maija_Darklighter

Maija_Darklighter Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2004
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAAAAA! :))

OMG THATS SO HILIARIOUS! *rofl* poor quiggy! :p

~Darklighter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.