Check this out...

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by soriano329, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub, MOC Yak Face
  1. soriano329 Jedi Knight

star 1
    http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/pollresults?poll_id=9391&user_choice=1

Who'd expect that with all these angry Star Wars fans?!? 41% don't want the originals, that's a pretty big number.
  2. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    It's great to see that vote although it wont change anything. My star wars dream dvd OT edition would be a double dvd of each of epiaosde IV-VI were we get both the original and the new editions.
  3. acidfireeyes Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes I was quite disappointed and surprised when I bought the DVD release and it did not have that option.
  4. mjerome3 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't see what difference it makes, really. That's a very big thing if most people feel the orginal version of the OT be released. I grew up during the OT so I remember the movies prior to the 'special editions'. But I disagree with people who voted 'yes' because Lucas changes his perspective, which changes his vision of what and how the original OT should be.
  5. clairie Jedi Padawan

I'd be interested in watching the originals to see what they were like. I never got to see them, the first time I watched the movies was when my parents rented the digitally remastered copies.

I do like the idea of having both the original and the re-digitised version though.
  6. Tatooine_92 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was born too young to experience them the way they were at first, so yeah I'd want the O-OT on DVD.

Please and thank you, Mr. Lucas!
  7. mrfootball Jedi Knight

star 2
    se is better. case closed.
  8. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Threads like this always turn to the dark side. If you really want to discuss it... use one of the OOT/SE threads.

Also, when you click the link it automatically votes yes. Not cool to do.
Moderators: Darth_Nub, MOC Yak Face
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.