main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Checkin In!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Nova, Aug 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Well hello!!!

I bet you all thought I dropped off the face of the planet! ;)

Well I am still on Terra Firma, just really busy/worn out.

Finished the first 6 week "phase" at school. Just covered the basics, so it was kind of a cake walk. I finished the class with a 97% average. Should have aced the final, I missed all but 1 question on a 100 question test, the kicker is that I had the correct answer at first, the went back and changed it! DOH!!!

The "new" job is getting to be old hat now. I think they are going to have to step up with a heafty raise when my 90 day review comes up or I am gonna move on.

Home life is CRAZY!!! My sister, brother in law, niece and nephew are staying with us for awhile. They moved out here from Iowa and are staying with us till they can get on their feet. Its been interesting.....

I hope you have all had a chance to see the pics of my collection on the RMFF site. Soon thats all I will have are pictures and memories. I have decided to give it all up, some of its on Yahoo Auctions, some went to my nephew, a new 4 year old fan to join the ranks! ;) I gotta take him to see EP2 if its still out, isnt it gonna be out on DVD in a couple months? Maybe we can wait till then..... Maybe ;) If any of you SA guys are looking for some figus let me know, I have only Imperials, so let me know what you need. I have some of the hard to find freeze frames like TIE Pilot, Stormtrooper, Vaders, and so on.

OK I am gonna go veg out for a bit, dont have to work tonight so we may go see a movie. I better rest up so I dont fall asleep! ;)

Talk to ya all soon! I wish I had more time to hang and chat!

Dan

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    good to hear you're still alive and kickin it. What you goin to school for? (probably said before but I missed it...not unusual for me).

3. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    JN!!!!! Yur alive! Yea, family can really tax the old hyperdrive, eh?! FLOL!

4. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    let us know how you are doing from time to time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.