main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Checking In...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Hey! Just dropping by to see what's up. I just graduated from college up in Canada, and will be moving back to Wooster for a month to live with my dad. It may be a permenant thing after my camp job this summer. Is anything going on in the next month I can hook up with?

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Welcome, while you're in the area...make yourself at home.

WE're in the middle of planning a June 7th event (mostly just some fun in the park)...nothing much planned after that (stay tuned)

3. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    A June 7th event would be cool. :)

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    It would be cool to let other people join in on the fun...even if they don't stay. :D

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Depending on how long you plan on staying in Woster, there are a couple things in the works later on this summer:

Columbus is having a multi-Fanforce cookout August 2nd...you any good with a lightsaber?...long story ;)

And we're starting to talk about a goup trip up to Cedar Point...date TBA (for now)

As a former CR, you're familiar with how a FF chapter works...but you might want to look over this as a sorta introduction to The Jedi Knights of Cleveland

6. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Ok, thanks! I know I'll be around til about June 20th, and will probably be back, maybe for good, around the middle of August. I'll check into that thread, though. And I know how FanForce works up in Canada. Not sure if it's any different here.

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Sar-Tamber-lac, while you're in town...it would be nice to compare notes on how your chapter worked. I enjoy getting other "certain point of view" from another CR, I had a really good talk with Pittsburgh's former CR.

If you happen to stay here, please make yourself part of our "new jedi order"...there was a Cleveland chapter "a long time ago"

8. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...for sure. :)

My chapter wasn't much. It was started by a bunch of my friends (registered members) and I who attended the same college. The college was located about 45 minutes from our homebase, but we figured it would be better to base in Saint John, cause more people would recognize that than they would Sussex. So it was mainly just my friends and I. Only three of us really post much now. Every lunch could have been a fanforce meeting! :) We tried, and it's still somewhat going. It's kinda down for the summer, but will pick up again when school starts back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.