main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Checklists?!?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Amidala Starkiller, Aug 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I've hunting for a good web site that has checklists for all the SW: CCG.

I really hate the Decipher's checklist so does anyone know a site.

2. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    I just posted a complete checklist (in pdf). It's located in the Spoilers section of the Star Wars CCG area here at TFN. Feel free to check it out and see if it's what you are looking for :)

3. ilov_

ilov_ Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2002
    haha try buying inquest haha

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I've been making my own checklists recently, since I too disliked the non-uniform nature of the decipher ones (DS2's sorting by card type instead of name bugged me to no extent).

However, they are in appleworks format, so if you have that program, let me know, and I'll post the files up somewhere for ya.

5. Jedikynes

Jedikynes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2001
    Appleworks?! dear god now there is a name of a program I havn't heard since the Apple IIe and GS era.

6. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Not sure if it's the same or not- the modern Appleworks is just a renamed Clarisworks actually.

Either way it functions the same as office, but takes up a fraction of the hard disk space, is all in one and costs a heck of a lot less ::D

oh, and it helps keep my computer M$ free ::)

7. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Thanks for the offer The2ndQuest but I've got a PC :(

I just spent the last few days making checklists from www.Decipher.com. If anyone wants a copy I'll post it when I'm done.

8. Elven_Jedi

Elven_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 2002
    I really like Deciphers check list. What do not like about it????

9. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    There are a couple things I don't like- for instance: the checklists are not all uniform, statistics such as card type really are unneccesary for the purposes of a checklist (afterall, what does it matter what kind of card it is? if I'm missing it, that doesn't help me at all).

I make my lists with my preferred breakdown of a check-off line, followed by rarity followed by card title followed by set (for foils). So it'd look like this, for instance:

_ UR Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight Death Star ][

Again, the set would only appear in reflections foils mainly.

This way, all my checklists have the same layout, and utilzie one that is preferred by me, and, as a fun side note, I make each list in a different color representing the overall color scheme of the expansion (black for premiere and premium/promo cards, purple for ANH, outline-black for Hoth, dark green for Dagobah, dull red for CC, tan for JP, green for endor, red for DS2, with colors alternating every letter for Reflections sets in the order of the sets preceeding those relfection sets release.

10. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I would love to have a copy of those checklists, Amidala Starkiller, :D Decipher's checklists have been frusterating for me too.

11. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    It's not finished but I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.