Arena Cheesehead Haven

Discussion in 'Community' started by Armenian_Jedi, Nov 16, 2006.

1. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    For now, I'll be happy with 4-0 and Wrecks bringing the Bears to town for SNF.
  2. DAR Force Ghost

star 4
    I believe that Grossman should be the quarterback for the rest of this year and the next few years.
  3. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
  4. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Favrenheit 421. The temperature at which Vjikings and Dolphins are burned.

Make that 422.

I'm not sure if I'd rather have the Lions or Bears win today. If the Bears lose today, next week at Lambeau becomes almost must-win for them.
  5. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    We'll beat the Bears next week. There's no way we lose that at Lambeau. No way.
  6. tulakhordpwns Jedi Knight

star 2
    Favre breaks the record for touchdown passes.[face_dancing] =D=
  7. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    As great as this day is... it's kind of sad to know that Peyton Manning's gonna break all these records in like 6-7 years. :p
  8. DAR Force Ghost

star 4
    The pass to Jones and the subsequent catch to put them up 23-9 was a thing of pure beauty.
  9. DarthMak Force Ghost

star 5
    Things aren't always going to be peachy for Manning and the Colts. You never know.

Great win and great moment today, but what was up with the D? Except for a few key plays they didn't look too good.
  10. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    I didn't watch the game... since I live in Arizona it wasn't televised. But what'd we do defensively that was so bad? We gave up 3 field goals and a late meaningless touchdown.(which only turned meaningful due to a fumble)

Adrian Peterson had a good game, but other then him, it doesn't look too bad.
  11. DarthMak Force Ghost

star 5
    Peterson was running all over us. I knew he would have a big game, but he was getting like 10 yards a carry.

Is it just me, or is Kelly Holcomb the biggest whining quarterback of all time? It was amusing watching him when things weren't going right.
  12. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Well poop.

How the heck do we lose to the Bears in Lambeau?
  13. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
    [face_frustrated]

McCarthy frustrates the hell out of me sometimes.

And... Bears still suck! :p
  14. DarthMak Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey James Jones, see ya. Oh man I wish we had Randy Moss. And I think we really got screwed over on that ball spot challenge late. They did not get a first down. All of the angles clearly showed it.
  15. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    Favre made a great throw at the end of the game there... too bad our receiver didn't want the ball as much as the guy who was covering him. Seriously, how do you let a guy beat you to the ball like that?!
  16. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    On the final play, it looked like Driver just mis-times his jump. If he times it right, things may work out differently, he night catch it, but the other doesn't. Also, can't really blame Driver for the coaches running the worst 2 minute drill in the history of two minute drills. I mean seriously? Why not try something deeper and to the sidelines? Anything except little five yard check downs to the RB. Also, maybe if they called something resembling an aggressive game in the second half. At least something more creative then run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, punt. I think Favre only threw about 7 passes before the final two minutes.
  17. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    I couldn't watch most of the game because of basketball practice... so I only caught the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter... I'm kinda glad now. If I kept seeing run, run, run, punt, I would've killed myself. :p
  18. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    The funny thing is, this was the best our running game has looked all season.
  19. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    yeah, but looking at the stats, most of it was from the first drive.
  20. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    Nice pass from Favre to Jones for 79 yards and a TD.

I laughed at the ref that fell down... then I felt bad for laughing as soon as I saw he was actually hurt. :p
  21. DarthMak Force Ghost

star 5
    And those refs showed their frustration by throwing flags every play. [face_plain]

Holy crap, what a finish. Brett Favre is still the man.

Atari Bigby on the other hand, needs a swift kick in the rear.
  22. DAR Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah I don't know what was with Bigby tonight. Harris had a terrible game too I thought. But getting to number 4. Holy Moley was that something. I'm so jacked up right now I'm going to have a hard time going to bed right now.
  23. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    Yeah, for some reason our defense seemed horrible all night actually, not sure how they only gave up 13 points.(That goal line fumbled helped though) :p
  24. Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost

star 7
    My edit time ran out. :(

FAKE EDIT TO ABOVE POST: btw, did we finally find our running back? Or was Grant's great game just a product of facing the worst run defense in the NFL?
  25. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I think it was both. Yeah, the Broncos don't have a great run defense, but Grant ran hard all night. And it wasn't like he was gashing them for huge gains, they were tough, 4-7 yard runs.

And [face_talk_hand] to the people who wonder if Favre doesn't have the arm anymore. That OT pass was absolutely perfect.