main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chewbacca is not DEAD!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BobaFrank, Aug 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Trias

Matthew Trias Force Ghost star 6

Sep 8, 1999
    Well he's not alive...
    *gasp*

He must be undead!!!!

2. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    Chewie is dead. get over it. :_|

3. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    ATTACK OF THE ZOMBIE CHEWIES!!!!!

4. killfire

killfire Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    I just looked into my crystal ball and can proudly announcd you the title of the last NJO hardcover. It will be called:

* spoiler alert *

Zombie Wookies from Hell

5. Keiran_Halcyon

Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2001
    1. Chewbacca is on a planet that is doomed 2. Moon crashes into planet 3. Chewbacca is still on planet. Now what do those three points lead us to? that's right point number 4. Chewbacca is dead.

Thank you, end of story, I will be giving out autographs after the post :D .

cu,

?KH¿
    ;)

6. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    Chewbacca should come back... only make it not be Chewbacca, but a vong wearing a wookiee cloaker.

7. stupidgreenbugsbunny

stupidgreenbugsbunny Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2001
    If they bring Chewie back it would be too too stupid,cheesy.Oh youre alright cool.
    If they wanted him to come back they would not have killed him.
    He was not one of the real guys
    Think about it, You think your upset now What if Han died, Leia, or Luke. If one main character died im glad it was Chewie
    They killed him off for two reasons that if hes brought back will destroy them (espesially #2)

#1: To show that the Yuuzon Vong mean buisness.

#2: To show that evrythings not going to always turn out peaches and creams.

Accept this as fact.

8. stupidgreenbugsbunny

stupidgreenbugsbunny Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2001
    Oh what the heck! Anakin killed him lets all Anakin!!!

9. ChissMan

ChissMan Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    But wouldnt it be funny? All you people seems sooo sure Chewie's not dead...come on, there have been stupid things in the books of the past, you can't put it by them to bring Chewie back. That would be hilarious because everyone is so sure he's dead. lol

10. JarJarBinksRules

JarJarBinksRules Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2001
    A moon crush his bones. (Ow!)

11. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    <<That would be hilarious because everyone is so sure he's dead.>>

Hilarious? No.
    Stupid? Yes.

We're so sure he's dead because GEORGE LUCAS says he's dead.

12. DarthGanner

DarthGanner Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    sorry but Chewie is really truly honestly dead! if you know any wookie who can survive having a moon land on his head please tell me. :)

13. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    Dude, nice job with all that empty space up there. I think the forum needs more of that.

No?

14. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    DL...
    I like it. :D

As the they began evacuating the refugees, Han began to hang back, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up.
    "Hon, you keep going, this will just take a second," he yelled as he turned around running back the way they had just come.
    "Han...HAN." It was too late, her husband had already tuned her out, focused on following his hunches.
    Han rounded the alleyway and stopped suddenly. For one of the few times in his life, Han Solo had no idea what to feel. Standing before him was his old co-pilot. Chewbaaca.
    The Wookie had his arms full of screaming children, their parents were already dead or dying. Before he knew what he was doing, Han ran up to his old friend and grabbed some of the children.
    "Chewie, we need to get out of here now. I don't want to lose you again. Follow me back to the Falcon." Tears had already started streaming down his cheeks when he turned to join back up with his wife. Tears of joy mixed with tears of grief.
    He was too overcome with emotion to hear the slurping sound of an ooglith masker unveiling its wearer behind him. Han felt a strange sensation in his right shoulder and his feet no longer moved. The sensation was now in his lower left hip. Han looked down and saw to his amazement the serpentine fangs of an amphistaff protruding from his body. "Chewie?" Those were Han Solo's final words.
    The Vong Warrior behind him smiled in satisfaction as Han's upper torso began sliding downward and to the left, along the diagonal faultline the amphistaff had made. It fell to the ground with a dull thud. Han Solo's legs still stood as his Corellian bloodstripes got bloodier.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  15. Darth Thrawn

Darth Thrawn Jedi Master star 3

Mar 18, 2000
    Everyone knows that at the end of the NJO Han will wake up one day on Dubrillion, walk to the fresher and see Chewie taking a shower and realise it was all a bad dream.

16. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Chewie is dead, the whole point of the NJO series is that the Star Wars characters had always gone into big messes, cleaned them up, and left unscathed. but this time it would be different, and it was Chewie, Eglos, and probably more to come

17. TorynFarr

TorynFarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 27, 2000
    aw, ghengis, that was cruel

lmao, darth thrawn. how great would it be if they wake up on endor and its still just after rotj? no EU at all!

18. Ooryl Qyrgg

Ooryl Qyrgg Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2000
    Dead. Gone. Deceased.

19. SithLordVader

SithLordVader Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2001
    CHEWIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!! I HATED THAT THEY KILLED HIM BUT I GOTTA SAY R.I.P

20. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    ALL WOOKIES MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOKIES R EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE WOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Elegos isn't dead.

<------He's here.

22. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Elgos didnt die! He just wasnt moving much! :)

23. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    I think the greatest tragedy of the NJO is that we never got to see the Mighty Chewbacca tear a Vong Warrior to pieces in hand to hand combat, or anyone else for that matter.

Bring the Wookiees into the War, then the Vong too will say "Let the Wookiee win"

24. Spiderdevil

Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    I kind of like the Vong-in-Chewbacca-cloaker idea. We probably won't see it, but it's a decent idea.

25. Fierce_Flamingo

Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2001
    Han saw his flesh burn. RIP.
    He died a hero. Emphasis on "died"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.