main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Chewie's Coming Back; What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by mon-mothma, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    i beleive that Chewie will only have a minor camio like Ahmad Best and Tony Daniels did in the bar scene.

And Chewie is Dead

2. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Good theory........BUT.........Why go to the expense of having Mayhew be Chewie when any standin actor could do.

Besides, we already kinda know that Tarkin will be in EP III, So it isnt too hard to believe that Chewie will have a larger role (than just a cameo) in the slave construction of the Death Star. Maybe we will see Ackbar as well(?)

3. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    I too have thought that the DS would maybe start it's construction....

However...many a FF members simple disagree.

4. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    sithspawn, that's what I was saying. There's really no need to get Mayhew just for a cameo.

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    However, at the dinner with Peter Mayhew & Jeremy Bulloch, Peter did seem rather excited when I posed the question...and Jeremy was very much hoping that GL would call on him to do a cameo, much like what he did in ESB.

6. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Sounds like there are alot of opinions here, and also, now you've got me wondering: how did you come to have dinner with Jeremy Bulloch and Peter Mayhew?

M.M.

7. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Well, a couple of weeks ago, the Chiller Con was going on in NJ. SWNYC was involved with it in some capacity...along with the 501st & Rebel Legion.

Anyways, there was a dinner arranged with Peter & Jeremy, and the local FF's were invited to the Con & dinner.

It was a blast....last week, they had dinner with Mike Quinn, who played Nien Nunb. I missed that one.

But more of these dinners and Cons will be planned.

8. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Mon Mothma, you are terrific! :) Gotta quit using the spell check that chissdude left behind. :D Wish they could sell you in a can. Danny is lucky to have you. Happy Mother's Day in Advance!

Sithspawn, you know I love you. [face_love] How could I not after you were kind enough to bring back a Celebration II pin for me? :confused:

Mutt, you deserve yourself. With each passing day, it becomes clearer to me why you will perpetually remain a bachelor. You sure you are not a Vong in an ooglith masquer pretending to be a SW fan? :) {Um MonMothma, did I spell that right?) [face_laugh]

And people, you guys need to lighten up and not take things so seriously.

9. mon-mothma

mon-mothma Jedi Master star 2

Mar 7, 2002
    Awwww...thanks, Isbeth! You're a good sport!

M.M.

10. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Isbeth,

This time you have crossed the line. Your statements have been defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, and invasive of a person's privacy. I shall expect a public retraction within 48 hours or I will seek Administrative interference.

What gives you the audacity to tell me that I am destined to be alone, when you are in your 50's, never married and live alone yourself (pot calling the kettle black). You have neither the clout, nor the divine influence to dictate the course of anyone's future.

I would also ask that you keep your sense of curiousity out of my personal affairs and further refrain from making derogatory remarks about my relationship with my dog, or my sexual orientation. None of those things are of any concern to you.

Continue upon your course of verbally defiling people on these boards and you will most definitely find yourself banned from the Jedi Council Forums.

And don't give me the sob story about us all being friends here. You are no friend of mine.

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek: What did I miss? /\

Wow...really sounds like a bad situation.

12. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    Wow Mutt you are the pot in this situation seeing as you were banned for flameing.

Isbeth did nothing wrong. get over it

13. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I kindly ask that you do not interfere in matters that do not concern you, Dark_Jedi_Kam. You also have not authority to dictate who's wrong and who's right in this situation.

14. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    I was giving my opinion not dictating things. you seem to be the only one going that.

and it's a public board, so I have the right to say something if I feel someone is wrong. and I'll add I did it with out flameing.

15. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    ok I think we need a TOBAR. I came here to talk about Chewie being in Episode III, not to read about people arguing. Can we try to keep your personal feelings off of the boards? People want to talk about SW.

Anyway, I am a EU fan and I was sad that Chewie died but hey SW characters can't live forever. Having said that, I am curious to see how George works Chewie into the next movie.

16. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Honestly, none of this from either user should ever have made it to the public arena. This needs to be handled via PM between the both of you. If you can't work it out amicably, then PM me to help you work through your issues. But no airing dirty laundry on the boards. No more baiting and flaming from either side.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.