1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Chibis and JA fanarts!! :) Fanart from MK, Updated 02/25

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by MASTER_KAYM, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    My first fanart, I made it this afternoon. As a Jedi Apprentice fan, I thought I would make a drawing representing the characters I love. Here is:

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Bant Erin

Clic on it to see it better

[image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/littlepeacedragon/ObiandBantcolor1.jpg]
  2. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the FanArt Forum, Master_Kaym. I like your drawing. It is very nice rendering of Obi-Wan and his buddy. Personally, I favor Luke/Mara pics, but you got to love young Obi-Wan. [face_love] Although, I like the cute ROTS Obi-Wan better. You know, with the beard and more mature. =P~

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

AG88
  3. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks academygrad88 Yes I know, how can't we just love Obi?? =P~ He so handsome lol! The only reason I draw him younger is because I'm a HUGE fan of JA fics. I am writing one right now ;) And I like Bant, I just wonder what happens to her after the JA books.
  4. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello MASTER_KAYM, and I'll add my welcome to Fan Art!

This is a wonderful drawing! I very much like the interaction going on between Obi Wan and Bant, with Obi's hand on his friend's shoulder, and both of them smiling (sort of like they just shared a joke or something!)! Bant looks wonderful--a great illustration of a young Mon Cal--we don't see many of them in fan art (or even pro-art, sometimes...), so it's great to see some attention given to them. Very nice coloring, too (I especially like Bant's coloring, and the little bits of color you added to Obi's padawan braid--nice touches). A very nice first addition here--I hope we'll get to see some more! Again--well done, and welcome!

FF
  5. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    How cute! [face_love] Great pic! =D=
  6. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    FalconFan : Thanks a lot! That was very constructive [face_blush] I will certainly consider making more ;) And thanks for the warm welcome.

Chilla : Thank you! Young Jedi are always cute, aren't they? [face_love]
  7. thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master

star 4
    I've never read any of the Jedi Apprentice stuff, but I've always wondered what Obi must've looked like when he was younger. That's such a cute picture, I squealed when I saw it. Good job!
  8. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    thesporkbewithyou : Thanks [face_blush] I'm sure Obi was really cute when he was young :)
  9. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just a little something I draw tonight...Maybe I'll put color on it later ;)

[image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/littlepeacedragon/Photo_2006_2_11_6_1_59_edited.jpg]
  10. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww!! How cutie is this one?! Great work with the facial expression on this one, and all the little details on the costuming are wonderful, too! Colored, it's going to be even more cute (if that's possible!)!

FF
  11. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks! FalconFan!! I think I'll do a lil Qui too...Maybe sometime soon... [face_blush]
  12. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_love] Oh, how cute! I agree with FalconFan! =D=
  13. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Chilla!! He's cute isn't he? [face_love]

Ok, this is one of my silly ideas, so I won't even bother to change the title of this topic.

[image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/littlepeacedragon/carebearlightsaber.jpg]

Please note that I have absolutly NO idea of how to make a lightsaber on a computer :p
  14. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    My friend wanted a little Aayla so I drew it this afternoon :)

[image=http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/littlepeacedragon/Photo_2006_2_14_23_14_37_edited.jpg]

What do you think? Maybe I should arrange the eyes...[face_thinking]
  15. Giolon05 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ^^I like it. Very cute.
  16. mMathab Force Ghost

star 1
    Aayla for president! I'm such a fan of her! Cool chibi
  17. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww! Chibi Aayla is so cute! Love the big eyes and tiny feet--very cute style! And the "Care Bear Jedi" is quite a giggle! [face_laugh] Sort of like the "Darth Snuggle-Bear" icon we have running around the forum!

FF
  18. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Have you met Vana yet? :p
    You two could make one heck of a team ;)
  19. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thank you all! I'll try to draw more soon ;)
  20. Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master

star 2
    Awww, these are all so adorable! :D

I'll have to read up on the Jedi Apprentice series. I've always been curious as to who Bant was and your illustration just makes me more intrigued.

The chibi Jedi are really cute, too. I can see why it's a popular style!

Ah, a Care Bear :) They've been popping up in the most unexpected places recently - must be making a comeback! Good job with the lightsaber. Did you use Photoshop (that glow appears to be on the dissolve mode)? Lightsabers aren't too difficult to create, I think there's even a tutorial somewhere here on the forum. I prefer the "feather selection and screen" technique myself.
  21. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_love] Ohhh! :* So cute! [:D] Adore them!
  22. Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Knight

star 1
    kawaii, Kayme-sensei!
    I think you could make the overall picture more balanced by adding a bump to her Leukku...she looks slightly off-kilter....I adore the eyes though!
  23. Alishu06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Those are really cute!
  24. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
  25. MASTER_KAYM Jedi Knight

star 1
    New!!! A Jedi Apprentice fanart!!! :D

I love Obi [face_love]

[image=http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs28/i/2008/056/7/a/We_don__t_need_luck_by_musingpadawan.jpg]
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.