CHICAGO FORCE: April Paintball

Discussion in 'Chicago, IL' started by Bosh_Talk, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah i was trying to work out something in my head to maybe build one but the loading of the balls is where i kept getting held up. the rotating barrels are easy. loading AND firing a projectile is hard.
  2. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Automatics are for whimps...if you wanna prove how big your paintballs are....go out in the field with nothing but one of these babies!
  3. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    So is there going to be like 40 people at paintball or something? Geez, I wish people would stop signing up. :p

Seriously though, it seems like there are going to be a lot more people than last time. :(
  4. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    You can set most electronic markers to auto or set the trigger bounce as so but it is illegial.
  5. Club_333 CR Indy Knights Indianapolis, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Automatics are for whimps...if you wanna prove how big your paintballs are....go out in the field with nothing but one of these babies!

as speed cannot be constantly guaged on slingshots, they are illegal at most fields.

Hope you can make it out. We'll make you the "Downed Republic Gunship Pilot"...let you fight your way out.

only if i can bring my co-pilot along. we took on a group of 15 indy knights and wasted them all. that was my 30th birthday.

Hey I speak for the QCJO and say We would love to take down the Indy Knights in a game of paintball..... I say bring it B*^%

quoting south park, "you'd get served"

the viking has a factory mode that allows for 23 balls a second, with the right equipment. add the was board and a halo2 loader and have a factory master tech set it up for full auto and you're set... but at 23 balls a second, most loaders are empty before the fun really begins.

6. JediAutobot Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know Sithy if we'll hit 40, because right now, it's me, you and your friends that have payed up. Let's get moving people! :)
  7. DestinyFroste Jedi Knight

star 3
    [color=660099]Paying, oh yeah...keep forgetting to do that. Tonight...I swear![/color]
  8. ChrisKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    QCJO will pay when we get there.
  9. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    It's more expensive that way, you know.
  10. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    We have a tree in the back yard that grows money. :D

We are really looking forward for this event, we will have 8 people going. Do we play rain or shine?
  11. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh what is the ride situation cause I guess I can drive and carry stuff in my van I need to know what is gonna go on cause if you need me to carry equitment I will take out the middle seat.
  12. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Just a question for the guys who are in charge of this event:

The BlastCamp website hasn't been up in many days and the 17th is drawing-ever-nearer. If I don't get the permission thing from the website to have my parents sign, I can't play.

Any suggestions? Do you think I can call Blastcamp or something and have them mail me one? (What's their number?) Does anyone have any extras?

I'm gettin' kind of worried. :-\
  13. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Kev, do you think they might still have your slip from last fall?

I found this number for Blast Camp from Google:

Phone: 
    (219) 947-7733
  14. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll make a call on Monday and find out what options our under-18 crowd has for getting the forms signed.
  15. Club_333 CR Indy Knights Indianapolis, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    most paintball fields require a guardian or parent to sign. the waiver is usually online. a guardian can be appointed by the parent in the instances where the parent does not make the trip. the field usually needs a letter stating that the person is the temporary guardian of the child.
  16. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "most paintball fields require a guardian or parent to sign. the waiver is usually online. a guardian can be appointed by the parent in the instances where the parent does not make the trip."

(1) That's the point.
    (2) The website is down, that's the problem.
    (3) It would be much easier to get the waiver and have my parents sign it than write a letter and have someone else take responsibility for me.
  17. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    pwned!

Er, whatever.
  18. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Thanks for the phone number, Scott, I'm going to give them a call when I get back from class. :)
  19. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    i thought you were 18 sith. grow up dammit! and jedijeff too!

tate and i are all paid!

remember i get +1 to hit when wearing my USCM BDUs. :p
  20. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    isn't is USMC not USCM ah what ever. So am I gonna be needed to drive people?
  21. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    nope is it USCM.

UNITED STATES COLONIAL MARINES...from Aliens.

no, i am over 16 i can drive myself. lol

bosh, me and tate might be meetin up with you guys on the southside. depends if i have go pick him up or not. i'll let you know fo' shizzle.
  22. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "i thought you were 18 sith. grow up dammit!"

LOL, I think that's a compliment, but I'm not sure. ;)

Anyways, no, I'll be eighteen in 3 months or so.
  23. Hazmatt Jedi Master

star 4
    Just got off the phone with Blast Camp. They said that the website should be fully operational by tomorrow (Tuesday). So, check back, and let's get those waivers filled out, people! Time's a wastin'!
  24. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    hmm hey goat if you got room could you spare the trunk for me lol. I would perfer not to drive at all cost but eh we will see what happens.

Thanks for the update Haz
  25. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    The trunk, Peaches? With goat the best I'd expect is a few bungy cords and the roof.

Oh, and thanks a lot Matt. I was about to go call BlastCamp now but decided to check this thread and their site before I did. Now I don't have to... Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.