main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL CHICAGO FORCE: April Paintball

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    sithy is about right.

the problem there is, i gotta go out to the burbs and pick up tate. afterwards we are goin to the chicago fire game so we arent going right home. at least thats the plan.

sorry dude.

2. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    I regret I will again have to miss paintball. My teenage daughter (15) will not come - so I must pass. I must remember not to tell her you play Star Wars games next time so she will come!

Sorry, Peaches, no ride from me.

Have fun!

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Aw man, I'm gonna miss you! :(

Your daughter came a geeky collector's club meeting and the fanboy-heaven that was Celebration II but won't attend an awesome paintball event?

Pffft. :p

I'll miss you though, I was hoping you'd make it. :-\

4. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    What would Aayla Secura say?

5. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Nothing?

6. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Rogue: We don't really have any "Star Wars" themed games lined up for this year, just straight paintball. For people that shall remain nameless (Thom), it will be the first straight thing they have done.

Bring the daughter! (<-- not meant in a "will send me to jail" kinda way)

7. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Hmm ok I guess I will drive out to huck finn's and take stuff and people in my car if people want a ride.

8. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    FYI, for the minors among us...

I just got off the phone with Blastcamp, and the guy told me that they were trying to rebuild the website and that it went offline in the process and now they can't get it back online. He said that he didn't know when they were gonna get it back online.

So I asked what I should do if it's not online by Saturday and he said that I could...

(A) Have someone drive by and pick one up for me. (I didn't mention that I live in Chicago. :p )

(B) Have someone 21 or older sign it for me.

So I'm guessing "B" is what myself and Peaches (don't know if yodacola's dad is coming) will be doing. So if you'll take responsibility for me for a few hours, I'd greatly appreciate it. :D

9. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    Yeah hmmm I don't know anyone who could get me one so I guess I will need someone to sign also.

10. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    I'd take responsibility for you two kiddies but, alas, I will not be able to attend this time.

Damn you, Bush economy!!!

11. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Noooo, not Mark too! :(

I am sad. :(

P.S. Thanks for offering to sign for me, though!

EDIT: I wonder if that Yoda22 guy is gonna be there. He's pretty cool. :cool:

12. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Sithy, I think JediAutobot should sign for you to make up for last time - shooting you when she was aiming for me. ;)

13. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Well the QCJO went to 8 going down to 3, so it WILL be just 3 of us going. Chris, Kent, and I (Steve)

14. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm echoing Jodo's lamentations on the Bush economy. My budget for Simulated Violence Against Friends is pretty much exhausted for the rest of the month.

Speaking of the "president," he just made a fool of himself in a national press conference, at one point referring to the process of grieving over fallen soldiers as "a chance to hug."

I hate him so. It was great to see at least some of the reporters not treat him like the toddler.

-Le Penguin
    "Would you say the Declaration of Independence is a good thing or a bad thing?"

15. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Christopher Moltisanti: "You don't listen to the president? We're gonna mop the floor with the whole ****'n world. The whole world's gonna be under our control. So what are you worked up about? "

16. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Sithy, can they Fax it to you or one of your parents?

~H~

17. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    its not that big of a deal, the waivers i mean, someone will sign it on site.

18. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "Sithy, can they Fax it to you or one of your parents?"

Nope. They said they can't fax or e-mail it to me. \\ shrugs \\

It's fine, though, Scott said he'd sign for me so I'm covered. :)

19. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    Do we have an exact address for Huck finn's and blast camp so i can do a map quest it will make driving so much easier and who is driving people from the schamburg area Cause I have a van but the wrong direction for me I need those addresses.

PS Hazzmat Would you happen to have a drop forward that is spyder compatable mine is broken I found out.

20. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    So do we have an exact address since I need to print directions and map quest stuff at school since home printer isn't working.

21. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Huck Finn is right at the corner of Archer & Damen, just about a couple of blocks from the Stevenson exit. From there just follow everybody else. And I hope 45 minutes is enough time for breakfast, that's if everybody is there at 6:30.

22. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    BUMPY BUMPY DUM DUMP BUMP.

23. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    why are you bumping this? its on the first page. in fact its one of the first 10 threads.

argggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

24. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I agree with goat's cry of utter frustration.

A word of warning, Peaches: Don't get on goat's wrong side only days before paintball. [face_devil]

25. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    OK sorry I'm just trying to get the direct address for blast camp so if I get seperated from whoever im following I know where to go and sorry for the bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.