main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL CHICAGO FORCE: April Paintball

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheExecutor

TheExecutor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    I feal your pane dude!

2. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    This had to be the F'n best Paintball event to date for us. We had Midwest FF representing..Chicago Force, Quad City and even the Indy Knights.

For those of you who couldn't make it, you GOTTA come out for the next one.

Pictures coming soonly.....

3. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Ok I found a Cell phone in my car we have no idea who it got there it is a mobile and Cingular Service so if anyone knows please let me know and I can get it back to you.

4. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    tate and i had an AWESOME time!!!!!!!!

i have bruises, welts, and all kinda wounds and it was totally worth it. i'll never miss a CF paintball trip.

next time, tate and i will have some real gear too!

5. TheExecutor

TheExecutor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Reading the posts it sounds like you guys had a good time.

6. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    What an excellent day! :D

Aside from a touch of sunburn and a few pretty minor welts, I'm in good shape. Oh, and the stupid black dye from my gloves won't all scrub off my hands yet. :p

7. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    Oh the phone was my dads missing phone so disreguard all the stuff about the phone thank you.

8. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    anyone else think hawk bat's gonna be feeling really hung over tomorrow?

be sure to check your clothes & selves for ticks. they were on the field, too.

thanks for letting me come out & shoot you guys!

9. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    I feal your pane dude!

Well, Jeff, at least you know who is hanging outside your house and pressing up against the windows.

10. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    I'm mad that I couldn't make it this time. At least tell me if anyone was able to shoot Hazmatt in the groin area since I wasn't there this time.

P.S. Are we going again in the fall?

11. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Oh, I knew it was you, Hazz. Haven't you noticed the blinds open a little more now???

And could someone find me a better fricking job with better fricking hours so I can take some fricking frustration out on you fricking losers?

I %$&#ing love us! :)

12. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    The QCJO had a great time with all of you. That was a great time. I have a few welts, some pain in a shoulder where I must have took a good hit. Did find a tick in the car on the way home. Made me nervous and no one likes a nervous tic.

And is that what the black on my hands were? It took a while scrubbing to get that dye off.

Hawkbat-that was great shooting you on that hill.

13. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

:_|

I know I missed an awesome time....
    I have had conflicting obligations for all of the paintball events...I figure...law of averages...I gotta be able to make the next one...or at least before I am too old to run away from "the enemy"...

14. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Whew, that was fun. :D

It was decidedly different than the September 2003 outing, I played a lot worse, and there were less attendees, but for some reason I liked it better. :D Instead of making a long-winded post I'll just summarize my thoughts in a bunch of 10 second sound bites with absolute no central theme or cohesiveness. :p

-I'm completely hooked on paintball. I wish I had the money and time to get into it. :( Ah well, at least I get to play with you guys twice a year or so!

-Weather was great! I was really glad that there weren't any "Scattered Thunderstorms" like they had been predicting all week. :)

-Less people attending meant less people to shoot at. That meant less "kills" for everyone and made me feel like I played worse. :p But overall, I didn't really care how well I did and just had fun getting to act out all those cool action movie maneuvers :p I loved inside the "Balls to the Walls" just yelling out completely silly commands that I hear in movies like, "Move! Move!", "Covering fiiire!", and "Let's move, boys!" Man, I'm sure I sounded like an idiot, but it felt darn good to say with a gun in my hand, a firefight resounding off the walls while surrounded by half a dozen men in marine camo. :D

-The Quad City boys are cool. :cool: I feel guilty because I didn't get any of their names or screen names. The only person's name I got was Tate, but I didn't get his screen name (I don't even know if he's a QCJOer but I assumed). So, anyone know their names/screen names?

-Always a pleasure to meet a Indy Knight. ;) Glad you came out! You were l33t.

-No matter what other people say, I'm glad you came, Peaches. Your enthusiasm (no matter how unbridled :p ) is refreshing. :D

-My brother and friend both had an awesome first time paintballing. It was also their first plunge into my nerd culture. ;)

-I was suprised to find: goat really doesn't hate me. Bosh really doesn't hate me. [face_shocked]

-I'm pretty sore today. Mostly my legs and back (from crawling around).

-Never, ever again will I plunge into a muddy, mucky creek thinking "it won't be that big of a deal." Yuck. :p

-Lastly, I want to see the pictures!!! :D

15. flippingyodacola

flippingyodacola Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2003
    I had such an AWESOME time.

Peaches, thanks for shooting me in the leg. I have a HUGE welt. Red in the center and purple all around.

My dad even had fun as well. He cant stop talking about it. And now hes convinced that he should buy me a Paintball gun so that I learn how to shoot. Any one got any pointers on guns or shooting?

Where are pictures???
    I wanna see how rediculas I looked...

Thanks alot, guys, and I hope we do this again(we better)!

16. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Yes, where are the pictures?

And Sithy, Tate is from the Chicago area. He has an awesome Blade costume! I think his board name is Janus Aerus (or something like that, can't spell today.)

17. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I had a great time yesterday and want to do it again ASAP. Something to check out for the future. www.challengepark.com

18. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    "I was suprised to find: goat really doesn't hate me."

i dont. i just like makin fun of you. in fact, i think you are a pretty cool dude. ;)

you and your buddies are sneaky players man! it was awesome tryin to keep up with you guys. just dont get down in a trench when tate and i are holding a bunker lest a hail of paint come your way. heh

i have two nasty welts on my back. black and blue is an understatement on these. i should have femme snap a shot of them. i just hope my head(thanks gina) doesnt turn black and blue as well.

fyi-tate does not have a JC account. at least none that i am aware of.

i just might roll on down to hobart and pick me up a gun and get that free blast camp admission for a year. :)

19. flippingyodacola

Oct 27, 2003
    Im so horribly sore. I wasn't expecting to be this sore....*rubs arms and legs*

Sithy, your friends were really really good. You gotta bring them again. And hows that one that got hit in the face doing?

Gina, how is your hand??
    How about where I shot you in the shoulder?
    I have to be sure.....

20. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "And hows that one that got hit in the face doing?"

That would be my brother. He has a big bruise. Sucker. [face_devil]

21. Club_333

Club_333 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2001
    My dad even had fun as well. He cant stop talking about it. And now hes convinced that he should buy me a Paintball gun so that I learn how to shoot. Any one got any pointers on guns or shooting?
    there's a great team out of chicago called evil lace. they are an all girl squad who play for pmi. if you're serious in to the sport, look 'em up.

22. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I was once in a band called "Evil Lace".

23. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Any one got any pointers on guns or shooting?

Take the end that the paintballs come out of and point it at the other team. Pull the trigger. Repeat.

Pictures will be up today, but I think as punishment, anyone that could not make it should wait 2 (two) business days before looking at them.

24. Hawk-Bat

Aug 4, 2003
    There is also the Femme Fatalies that is a all female pro team and I had a blast.

25. flippingyodacola

Oct 27, 2003
    Sounds fun. I think I actually need to learn how to play first. Im not THAT serious, I just need to learn how to play. If you didn't notice all I was doing was running and hiding.

Give link for pictures!!!! I guess Ill be able to find them tomarrow... Cant seem to find them now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.