main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Chicago Force Holiday Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Jason, Erica: You guys were awesome! I had an awesome time and really really enjoyed myself. Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Oh, and yes, I want your Nerdery. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I'm not going to whine for pictures, but what am going to say is that I want to see the movie that JediGeek took of me, Dan and Peaches dancing. :D I expect it to be uploaded... soon. [face_mischief]

2. RexGetz

RexGetz Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 13, 2003
    Guys thankyou for a great time, it was a blast. Dan (Lt Dak-Ferris) it was nice to meet you, and sorry we did not get to talk, I was lost in a conversation with Peaches. It was nice to see and hang out with the crew, Tate always a blast hanging out with you. [face_beatup] Who is the GEEK now? [face_beatup] Peaches don't forget that all you need is $2.00 and go to Ciccero Ave. [face_blush]

3. BespinBelle

BespinBelle Jedi Master star 1

Feb 8, 2004
    Thank you, Femme & Goat, for being brave enough to host us all! Ditto all the above comments - it was a great time (despite Dave and puke-man's best efforts)!

4. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    It's a sad thing when your body tells you that it's not going to get drunk tonight. Beside that minor setback, I had a hell of a time. The CF family is a great one, and every year I'm proud to be part of its holiday celebrations.

And if Peaches didn't learn a thing or two about a thing or two last night, he never will...

-Le Penguin
    "Ein und zwanzig mark fur die Mutti ist eine bichen zu viel geld."

5. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Almost done cleaning up! :) Thank you guys for coming out and bringing so so much food! and toys! I'm so proud of all that toys gathered by Chicago Force efforts for Toys for Tots.

6. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    You guys are very welcome! It was a blast seeing everyone and hanging out even though my head now really hurts. LOL

I'm pretty sure I infected at least 6 people with the World of Warcraft virus. We're on Blackhand. ;)

Jeff, we missed you man! You gotta get out more.

7. Dex_Luminara

Dex_Luminara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2004
    Oh yeah, just got home from work, and suffered like a ba**ard, but it was worth every lost minute of sleep. My highlights were getting a visit from Jek Porkins, getting a better Vader bank than Dave, eating and eating and still having more food there when I'm done, drinking and drinking and still feeling pretty damn good all night, and just having a ton of laughs with good friends. Erica and J you are gracious hosts and awesome company, thanks for a great night!=D=

This is like the 20th Happy Happy Joy Joy post, do you think Dartha is crying yet????:D

8. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    It was great party and didn't leave till 3:40 woohoo.

9. JediGeek

JediGeek Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2003
    Erica and Jason...Again, thanks so much for opening your house to us and being such great hosts. I, like everyone else, had a fantastic time. It was alot of fun and yes, very relaxing too. It's always nice to see the CF members that you don't get to see alot. It was really great to see you all again!!

Sithman, I'll get that little Quicktime movie clip to you very soon. :D And I'll send Hazmatt the pics as well. And Dave, I'll send you the picture of your Amidala Punchbowl.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!

10. flippingyodacola

flippingyodacola Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2003
    Lucky Hawk-bat and his leaving all super early and the like.....I mean late... Yea!! Thats it...

11. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    No kidding Emma, you left at like 9:00.

Couldn't miss bedtime? ;)

12. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Total thanks to G & E for hosting a great party. I have to apologize for my one drunken party foul though. I tried to sneak Glamdring out of the house in my shorts.

13. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    I had a great time, thanks Goat and Femme for being our fablous hosts, thanks for the Unleashed Vader and Snowtrooper for the unknown fan, thanks for the video viewing Hazmatt, thanks for the Margaritas Rex, love you long time.
    And of course thanks for us, cause the best part of the party was just hanging out with the coolest geeks I know, ChiForce!

14. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    Bosh, even if you tried to sneak Sting outta the house in your shorts we would've know that bulge was too big. LOL

15. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Hehehe, JediGeek just sent me the video of Dan, Peaches and myself line dancing. Funny stuff. :D

16. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    wanna see....wanna see....

17. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Well, Cheryl told me that she sent it to Haz as well, so I suppose you'll see it if Haz puts it up along with the pictures.

18. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    Nothing's come through yet.

No picture for you! Back of the line!

19. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Man, how many events is this w/o pictures. We're slackin'.

20. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    Who's this "we're" you're referring to in the plural????

21. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    sorry.....getting a digital camera is on my list...
    my old digital camera was a piece of cr*p that I got free for signing up with Earthlink....and the driver is so old...I can't get it to work with my updated computer...

22. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    dex, I'm never NOT crying.

sounds like a grand time...i am so hurting that I wasn't there.

instead, we had a fabulous italian meal steps from the beach, then retired to a less-than-good holiday party, where one of the hosts actually dared to insult my taste in holiday music and I left before getting into a shouting match.

trying to bring a slice of the drunken obnoxiousness that is CF's trademark to the west coast, every damn day in every damn way.

23. RexGetz

RexGetz Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 13, 2003
    You were missed Matt.

And Erica, I left the top of the blender @ your place. I'll call this weekend to pass by and pick it up.

24. Dex_Luminara

Apr 21, 2004
    Yeah, you were missed...(But I had to read back a bit to see what the reference was). But I say you go to every Karaoke Bar on the west Coast and bring a little "Blue Christmas" to their non-white shores. All in favor.......It'll give you fond memories of CF and annoy the hell outta the "So-Cal plastiques" at the same time.

25. JediGeek

JediGeek Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2003
    Did you get the pics yet Hazmatt? I sent them Monday night so you should have received them by now. Let me know if they didn't go through and I'll try to re-send them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.