main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Chicago Force Meeting October 12th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Join Chicago Force on Saturday, October 12th as we discuss upcoming events while stuffing ourselves full of ice cream. It will take place at Zephyr's Ice Cream Restaurant, located at 1777 W Wilson Ave, Chicago, IL. at high noon.(12:00)Items on the agenda include the Video Scavenger Hunt coming up in two weeks, the IMAX showing of Episode II, and our scheduled attendance at the upcoming conventions.

Due to various reasons, including schedule changes for most of the people within our group, we had to make this on short notice. But we felt it would be better to have a meeting now that some people might have to miss rather than spend weeks trying to schedule a meeting that might never happen.

You may RSVP here or just come on down!!

Mark

locking thread per JK request

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I'll be there. :)

~H~

3. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    @**$^^%%@$#(#!!!!!!!

I will be at the other end of a buzzing chainsaw doing volunteer restoration work for FPDWC on Saturday......

$*^*&#&%*%**#*

Since I can't make the meeting...I would like to put in a request.....Could you make sure you discuss the upcoming IMAX thingy....which to go to...Navy Pier or Addison? ...taking into consideration what the other groups coming in from Quad Cities and Wisconsin are doing?

An action plan on the IMAX would be great!
    Have a good meeting! I plan to see you at the Video Scavanger Hunt....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.