Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Pepperoni_Petey, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepperoni_Petey Jedi Youngling

Anyone planning on going to this show this year? They had quite a few Star Wars guests last year. Several SW people again this year...

Mercedes Ngoh (Rystall in RotJ:SE)
    C. Andrew Nelson (Darth Vader in SE, Rebel Assault II, & Dark Forces, plus was a VFX artist on the prequel trilogy)
    Dean Mitchell (Senator Cellheim Anujo in RotS)
    Felix Silla (Retah, ewok on the glider in RotJ)
    Carel Struycken (King Terak in Ewoks:Battle for Endor)
    Cynthia Cummens (Star Wars artist)

Last year they added a bunch more SW guests at the last minute. I'm actually thinking I may go this year. I heard last year's was a good show. Somebody (on another site) said that this is Dean MItchell's first US convention. Last year was Nelson's first convention appearance. I'm kinda mad that I missed his first show. It's cool to see celebrity guests that haven't been at show after show after show. Nice to hear some new stories. I'm thinking I'll bite the bullet this year and come the long distance (relatively long) and go to the expo. So who else is planning to go?

Pete
  2. Bruno_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I went to this about 3 or 4 years ago when it was way out in the far south suburbs, La Grange maybe? Anyways I would derfinitely be going again if I still lived in Chicago. There are a few autographs I would really like to get.

Do not forget Felix was also Twiki in Buck Rodgers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.