main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Chicago's new Survivor game.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediJeff13, Apr 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    If you have not known, this new game (not to be confused with Crummy's in the Mnpls board) will be entitled "Imperial Survivor". The names are set, however, I will not post the names until next Friday (5/4) at 5:30pm CST (or 3:30 board time) on the Chicago board, so don't even request a name until then. :)

And then I will post the starting at some time after. Until then......

2. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    I think that we should tell each other our characters so that we can win this thing as a TEAM! SBFF 4 LIFE!!!!

3. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm going for Ozzel the sexiest Imp ever!!!

4. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Um....riiiiiiiggggghhhhtt.

5. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    I think BF has been staring that the comptuer screen for to long.

6. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    I will e-mail ya'll with my pick.

7. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    Update - the list is very final. Every want to be a Moff? How about an Admiral. Maybe a white armored flunky with a bad communicator? Well - play Imperial Survivor and you can.

Why should I play? How about cool prizes. What kind of prizes? Well - not sure just yet, but I have an idea. When I get they gifts in my greedy hands, you will know. Names will be posted no earlier than 5:30 CST (3:30 JC board time) this Friday, May 4th. At that time, let the emails fly. And yes, I said EMAILS! Please don't use the crappy PM feature here. Just email your choice (make that three choices, just in case) to me at jedijeff13@fanforce.net. First come, first served. Bribery helps. Not in the aspect of the game - I could just use the extra money! :D

Estimated date to start the first round - 2 weeks. Later......

8. Empyre

Empyre Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2000
    For all of us here in South Bend that is also 5:30. And if any one takes Fel. I will hunt them down and wack them with my lightsaber.

9. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Sorry, Jeff said Fel ain't in it. He said that pilots suck, and so does Fel, and there was no way he was putting Fel in this round. Sorry.

10. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    I will find him and pelt him with D20's until he realizes the error of his ways.

I can probably get KnnOs to join me in this too.

11. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah, keep talking. You know that if you make Jeff mad, he'll just announce your character to the whole forum, and then people will kill you as revenge for all of those immunities last game.

12. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    I only had four. Is that so bad for having read almost everything Star Wars related out there? Mos Eislesian Radio is much better at trivia than I.

13. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Yes, but HE wasn't playing :) The only reason you only got 4 is because I had to make them non-star wars related so that everyone would have a fair chance. :D

14. Empyre

Jul 25, 2000
    Hey JediGal thought he was.

This discussion brings up a question. What will the immunity challenges be? I suggest Pilot trivia. That way KnnOs can feel included.

15. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Will Knnos play? I wasn't sure if he was going to be involved.

16. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    The smack talk starts.

Immunity - yeah, I gotta think up some.

17. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Screw immunity questions, let's just go for out-and-out bribery. I've got a rare Jar Jar 3 3/4 figure.

18. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    Screw immunity questions, let's just go for out-and-out bribery. I've got a rare Jar Jar 3 3/4 figure.

19. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Too bad I didn't play EU Survivor. I could have kept you supplied with pickles and won the game. :)

Regarding your fondness for Ozzel, do you have a thing for clumsy and stupid?

Phil

20. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BOY! I would sure like to post a comment on that, Phil. :)

Femme - Jar Jar? Gungans don't work on me, only money. Or spanks. Or Skittles. Or Lindy's chili.

21. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    Skittles it is!
    And man-alive is there a burn in Phil's comment, but I'm too sweet.

22. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    We both are too sweet. Let me get Penguin over here to say it. :)

And original Skittles, dear. Not the Tropical flavor. Ick.

23. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Actually, I was thinking of adding: Hey, Mav, ya got a chance! after my comment, but I resisted. It's that whole Not a Drop of Evil thing. Darn.

Phil

24. JediJeff13

Nov 27, 2000
    No evil, Phil. You are the weakest link.

Kill or be killed, my man. No prisoners. It's a dirty, bloody war out there and there is no place for anyone to be soft. Speaking of that, where's my teddy?

25. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Hmm...that's a thought...maybe I should start a Weakest Link game...I would just have to figure out the details. NAH! I'll just pitch it to Crummy, let him iron out the kinks, then I'll claim it as my own!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.