main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chicks Dig Scrawny Pale Guys

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by beafet, Dec 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    Hi, I just thought, in preparation for Saturday, we should get to know each other a little. so I'll start

Name : Tony

Star Wars fan since: uhhh... late 80's? I remember reading Splinter of the Minds Eye in 1990.. I know what you are thinking.. yeah right you were only 5! but my reading level was far beyond my years. I now have 15-20 Star Wars novels. I saw the original trilogy before I read the book..I saw Episode 2 opening night, saw Jerri and Terry there. It was good. I actually bought a dvd player for the purpose of seeing AOTC on DVD. Been a member of the Jedi Council since March 2001.

What am I doing now? : Well I am going to Coastal, majoring in computer networking. I am working on writing the script for my Star Wars fan film, it is going to be a feature length one, set just under 900 years before the Battle of Yavin. I only have six pages of a projected 150-200 pages. I'll try to keep you guys updated on that.

Well, thats me.. someone else's turn.

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    OK Tony, I'll go next......I've been a SW Fan since 1977, when the 1st SW movie came out. I was 15 at the time. I have been hooked since then. I collect anything & everything concerning SW that I can get my hands on. I have posters, pics, books, lightsabers, jedi robe, tunic, interactive yoda, ask me yoda, ships, action figures, etc.... etc.... etc....
    I've seen all the movies (numerous x's) & I have all the movies. I was at the midnight showing on opening nite for Epi. 2. Yes, it was pretty cool running into you there Tony. That day waiting in line, & that nite....it was unbelievable (a time I will never forget & an experience I am thankful I could be a part of). The crowd that was at the midnight showing was great! We made comments to the characters, cheered for the jedi, boo-ed the dark-side, cried with them, and.......the crowd just went wild when master yoda kicked much butt.
    Tony, Happy Birthday! And, please do keep us posted on your SWFan Film. It sounds great. It appears that you will have characters to act out your film when it is complete -- our Jacksonville Chapter.
    What am I doing now....well, I am currently on call with my current job. Which doesn't give me many hours. The boss had to do some cutting back. So, I am looking for another job because I really need the hours. Other than that & SW things, it's just the usual everyday stuff.
    NEXT...............

3. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    My turn. Yay. A few of you all know me already. But for those who dont, and wanna know, here goes. My real name is Terry. My B-Day is August 11. Right now I'm 15 and go to Southwest High. I'm on the football team there. I also play soccer and baseball. In addition, I have a lot of spare time, so I love playing video games. BTW, star wars fan since...well I'm not quite sure but I think ever since the later years of Elem. School. That's it! Next...

4. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Yes Chicks dig Scrawny Pale Guys most definitely

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.