main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    page ten whoohoo celebrates, chocolates for everyone

2. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Yay!! Chocolates!! Happy New Year everyone!!!

Ooops! I didn't see that. Great job Falcon! At least we can count on you to post for us. (sorry Gold, but it's true) I hope Ehlaena comes out of her coma soon, I don't know if Anakin will be able to take it if she dies. So Jaina is like 16 or whatever age she is in the NJO's? Please post soon Falcon!

Katie

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Katie, too bad about Gold and yeah I have been working on a new post.

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ------------------------------------
    Consciousness slowly came back to Anakin as he remembered where he was, he slowly opened his eyes and noticed that his youngest grandson was sitting in the chair he was sitting in the past few days. He didn?t remember when he fell asleep but he could tell it didn?t matter; Ehlaena?s condition stayed the same. He untangled himself from the covers and sat up rubbing the sleep sand out of his eyes. Anakin Solo looked over with a smile. ?Morning, did you sleep well?? Anakin asked.

Anakin nodded as he stood up and stole a glance at Ehlaena?s vital signs. ?Nothings changed since you fell asleep, Cighal has been keeping an eye on her all through the night.? Anakin explained as he watched his grandfather walk to the fresher. Jaina told him and Jacen what had happened several years ago. He could not believe what she was saying. He turned his attention to his aunt. ?Grandfather??

?Yes?? Anakin answered as he emerged from the fresher.

?What would happen if she did wake up? I mean you did raise her as a dark jedi.? Anakin answered as his grandfather walked over with a frown.

?I?m not sure, maybe my presence would bring her back to the lightside.? Anakin answered hopefully.

His grandson nodded with a smile, ?Maybe.? He nodded over to a tray arranged with an assortment of fruits oats and meat. ?Mom brought that up ten minutes ago encase you was hungry.?

Anakin smiled as he thought about his second youngest daughter, ?I?m surprised she?s even worried about me. I don?t deserve it after what I did to her.? He watched his grandson smile softy; ?I know how she used to resent you and how she would get all uptight every time you spent time with us. But I can tell she?s over it, and she even loves you now.?

Anakin smiled as he force called the tray to his hand, ?I?m not really that hungry but some of the fruit does look appetizing though.?

Cighal walked in and walked over to her patients bed, she glanced over at the two Anakin?s. ?Master Skywalker, how did you sleep??

?Fine. Has anything changed?? He asked in dread.

Cighal shook her head, ?No nothing has changed. And if nothing does change in two weeks then we might have to start looking at different options.?

Anakin nodded in understanding as he placed the tray down looking pale. ?I understand. Even though I was kind off hoping.?

?I?m sorry Master Skywalker but you might have to start looking at the possibility that she may never come out of the coma. I know this is hard on you, but you also have to decide what?s best for Ehlaena.?

Anakin nodded as he slowly stood up and turned his attention to his grandson. ?Anakin do you mind staying with her? I need to take a walk, think things over.? His grandson nodded as he walked out of the room and up to the roof, fighting back tears. He walked to the edge and sat down looking up at the sky watching the storm of colors cross the sky as Yavin rose off in the distance.
    --------------------------------
    Han walked up to the roof, Leia told him the whole thing and she was worried about her father. He couldn?t blame her, the thing that bothered him the most was that she was right, he silently approached his father-in-law, he knew that it was hopeless and that Anakin already knew that he was standing behind him.

?Hey Anakin.? Han said gently.

?Hey.? Anakin replied not turning around.

?You need to talk?? Han asked as he sat down beside Anakin. ?I?m here to listen.? He offered.

Anakin nodded as he turned his attention to his son-in-law, never in his wildest dream that he found out that he had a second daughter and she would fall in love with a smuggler. ?Didn?t you used to be a Lt on my ship? Now that I am thinking back on it?? Anakin questioned with certainty.

Han nodded with a small grin, ?Yes it was me, and trust me everyone was jumpy when you were around and they could not wait to be out of your sight or presence for that matter. Times sure have changed. I never would?ve guessed that you would be my fat

5. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Wow. That's the longest post we've ever had on this thread, plus it was pretty good too. Thank you Falcon!!

Katie

6. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
  7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Katie and your welcome for the long post.

Satine: :)

Edit: I have a new post started

8. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Yay!! We love you Falcon!

9. -Ulic_Qel-Droma-

-Ulic_Qel-Droma- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    oohhhh devastatingly powerful,im getting the chills down my spine just thinking about it. great job falcon, i aplaud thee.

-Joe

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Ulic and Katie takes a bow. The next post is just about ready so it might go up sometime tonight

11. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Where's the post?

12. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
  13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    opps sorry the post is almost ready, I need to figure out where to go from there.

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    short post
    ----------------
    Anakin and Han walked into the café, he was only here because Han was insisting for some reason. He looked over to see Leia smiling as she motioned them over to the table. ?Anakin told me you didn?t eat what I brought, please try and have something.?

Anakin sat down and frowned. ?Why do you even care??

Leia matched his frown and took his hands into hers. ?Because I learned who you really are. I do not doubt it, I do love you father and the sooner you see that the sooner you can let the guilt go.?

Anakin nodded silently as he slowly picked away at the tray she gave him with a small smile. ?Thanks.?

Leia nodded silently as she watched him, she could see where her youngest son has gotten his looks. He was a spinning image of his grandfather. ?Your welcome.?

?Cighal thinks that if Ehlaena does not wake up soon?? His voice trailed off as tears appeared in his eyes, ?we would have to consider other options.? He finished his voice breaking off.

She stood up and walked to the other side of the table and sat down on the opposite side of Han. She placed her arms around her father, not saying anything, not knowing what to say.

Han glanced over as his oldest children walked in and ran over to the table. Han stood up to let Jaina sit down. Jaina hugged her grandfather as Leia broke away to let Jacen sit on the other side of her father.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    :( Poor Anakin. What kind of "other options" :(

:) Great post, tho!

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks and the other option is, if someone does not come out of the coma then they would pull the plug more or less

17. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Oooh, that's not good. BUt great post though! Poor Anakin! Can't they send a Force-something-or-other to make Elhaena wake up? I hope that she will wake up soon!!

Katie

18. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
  19. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Great story. What are Ani's "other options"? *gives worried look to author* Don't kill her!

Cheers,

Roxy

20. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    I'm under my sock, because I just got whacked in the mafia game but anyways here's the next post.
    ---------------------
    Anakin looked at Ehlaena as she suddenly coughed and her eyes flew open. ?I can?t see.? Ehlaena moaned as she tried to sit up, but was knocked back down as nausea swept over her.

Anakin placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, ?Easy your suffering from hibernation sickness. Your eye sight will return in time.?

Anakin called out to his grandfather and Cighal through the force to come quickly. ?Who are you?? She asked suspiciously, did Palpitine unfreeze her to torture her some more? That thought made her anger rise as she felt a thousand frozen teeth bite into her. She felt her memories come up in a rush, all to the point of being placed into the carbonyte freeze chamber. Her father what happened to him?

?Well according to grandfather your supposedly to be my aunt.? Anakin answered honestly.

Grandfather? That confused her as she thought up some more questions for this person who claimed to be her nephew. She remembered learning about her younger brother Luke, was this Luke?s son? ?Who are you?? She asked again as her heart started to churn blood again and she began to sweat profusely.

?My name is Anakin Solo.?

?But you just said?? Ehlaena said in confusion as she stretched out with the force to ward off the rest of the attacks after unfreezing.

?Oh you didn?t know about your sister did you? Her name is Leia Organa but her true in-heritance is Skywalker.? Anakin explained with a smile.

Ehlaena froze at the name. Organa?? Leia Organa was her sister, were Luke and Leia twins? It?s the only thing that made sense. ?What year is this?? She asked in dread. How long has it been?

Anakin told her, and noticed she grimaced. ?What happened to my father?? She asked feeling dread grow inside her.

Anakin walked in just as his oldest enquired about him. ?I?m here Ehlaena.? He answered as he ran to her bedside collecting her into his arms letting tears run down his face freely. Han walked in just behind him.

?Ehlaena I am so sorry, I shouldn?t have raised you. And none of this would have never happened.? Anakin said as he absently ran his fingers through her hair.

Ehlaena was stunned to actually feel warmth from him. ?What happened to the black armor? What happened to Palpitine??

?I was healed a long time ago, Luke and I entered a major healing trance, and Palpitine is dead. I killed him when he tried to kill my third child. I couldn?t let him do to Luke what he did to you.? Anakin answered honestly.

Ehlaena made her father let her go as another sensation registered, she leaned over the opposite side of the bed and vomited. She lay back down with a groan as her head started to pound profusely and her stomach churning.

Cighal walked in as she eyed the family members gathered around her patient?s bed. ?I forgot to add that this might make her extremely ill, she?ll be in here for a while now.?

Anakin nodded as he placed his hand on Ehlaena?s shoulder sending comforting thoughts over the force bond. ?You?ll be fine. I?ll be here when you?re fully healed.?

Ehlaena nodded as another thought caught up with her. She felt for her father?s presence and sensed no darkness in him anymore. ?Are you still a sith or have you renounced the darkside??

?I renounced the darkside twenty-three years ago, I would like to complete your training in the light.? Anakin answered bracing himself; here was the moment of truth.

Ehlaena nodded as she sighed, ?Not a bad idea and I don?t mind. Actually I was beginning to think that the darkside is nothing but full of broken and empty promises.?

Anakin sighed in relief. ?I?m glad to hear it. Get some rest.? He stood up and motioned the rest of the family to follow him out. ?I?ll be back later to check on you.?

Han dimmed the lights before following his son and Cighal out of the room. He turned and watched as Anakin gave a gentle caress on her cheek, ?I love you Ehlaena and I look

21. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Great post Falcon! And I think the longest one so far written on this thread. I'm glad that Ehlaena is awake now, Anakin can actually eat now. i have to go get ready for school now, so bye everybody!

Katie

22. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks for the feedback Katie :)

ohhh look at all the pretty colors, they changed it again.

23. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    How cool.

They changed the colors back again.

Cheers,

Roxy

24. GoldPrincess

GoldPrincess Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2001
    I love the story!! Can I make an apology? I have been in a wacky situation where there was no computer access. BUT, it's a good thing I was! Things went perfectly with out me(except I can't believe I missed the serenade). I beg for you forgiveness. ::falls onto knees:: Please forgive me for abandoning you to the awful fate of having a superb writer write the rest of the story!!!!

25. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    She's back she's back That's ok, and I am glad you have enjoyed the story.

Oh yeah I have four socks and I was banned out of the mafia game when I posted with this one, my main user name is JediFalcon

Socks I have

Jedi_Fress_Colias
    SithLadyTahiriTirrus
    Black-Saber and
    BlackCougar

2 are active but you probably know which ones are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.