Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldPrincess Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ohhhhh. Thanks for the enlightenment. Sooooo. How's Ehlaena doing???
  2. BlackCougar Force Ghost

star 2
    Just starting to get over hybernation sickness, she should be ok in a week I believe.
  3. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    GOLD'S BACK!! Yourbackyourbackyourbackyourback!! Yay!! WE missed you so much! Are you guys gonna post togethor or will one of you just write? Either way, I hope Ehlaena gets better from hibernation sickness soon.

Katie
  4. BlackCougar Force Ghost

star 2
    umm I don't know, depends if she has any ideas on where she wants to take this
  5. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
  7. GoldPrincess Jedi Knight

star 1
    I feel so loved! LOL. No, I don't have anything to add. I think I'll just sit back and watch the story unfold.

Popcorn, anyone????

~Gold
  8. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    oh right, ok its March Break so hopefully I will have a new post for you all, and a special request from Gold for Ehlanea to have a BF, so any ideas on who to chose? If not then I have someone in mind
  9. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    hmmm so where were we?
    --------------------------------
    Ehlaena slowly stood up and made her way to the fresher as Anakin walked in with a smile that she was at least up again. He was holding a bag with a grin. It was time for her to get out the med ward for at a little bit. Cighal wanted her to stay for at least a couple more days. He walked over to the bed and sat down waiting for her to emerge. He smiled as she walked out. "Hey."

"How are you feeling?" Anakin asked as he stood up and met her half way enfolding her into a hug.

"Better, but still a little woozy. I regained my eyesight back this morning." Ehlanea reported happily.

Anakin nodded as he handed over a bag with new robes inside. "Here put these on and we'll take a short walk around the temple."

She smiled in appreciation as she walked back to the fresher to get changed. She walked back out with a smile. "Black?"

Anakin nodded with a smile to match hers, "Luke has a tendecy to ware black alot."

Ehlaena nodded as they walked out of the room and headed towards the Cafeteria. They walked towards a table with seven people waiting for her, she sat down as Anakin began making introductions to everyone. He pointed to the older man on the right, "That's your brother-in-law Han Solo, and to his right is Leia Organa Solo your younger sister. Sitting beside Leia, is your two nephews Jacen and Anakin. Jaina is your niece. Your brother Luke and his wife Mara Jade Skywalker."

Ehlanea smiled at each in turn as Anakin sat down beside her, a thought caught up to her as she glanced at her father. Her mother was no where in sight. "Ummm where's mom?"

Anakin stiffened as he bit his lower lip, he didn't know how to break it too her. So he decided to come straight out and say it. "She died, five years ago."

Ehlaena looked sad as she glanced at her father, "why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't know how to tell you." Anakin replied trying to find some words of comfort.

Ehlanea nodded as tears filled her eyes, after all this time. Anakin enfolded her into a comforting hug, and refused to let her go.
  10. Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh wow! It's a day for me to be rejoycing! Gold's back and there are 2 posts that I haven't read! Great job! :D
  11. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks for the feedback Satine
  12. GoldPrincess Jedi Knight

star 1
    I love it!!! Poor Ehlaena- I'd hate to wake up after "sleeping" all those years and find out my mom died.

Great post!
  13. -Ulic_Qel-Droma- Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am back...i've been away for awhile, but i notice not much has happened...so...glad to be back at reading. way to go!
  14. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Poor Ehlaena! BEing asleep a long time and think that her father had betrayed her, waking up, finding out she has a huge family compared to what she used to have and then her mom is dead to. Poor girl. Post soon!

Katie
  15. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Ehlaena slowly worked her way around the great temple. She looked around her feeling strangely at home and yet. She jumped when someone placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Hi so your Anakin's oldest." A male voice said from behind her.

Ehlaena turned around to come face to face with a handsome man. "I am, and you are?" She asked in curiosity.

"I'm Ganner Rhysode." He answered with a smile.

Ehlaena returned the smile with a slight blush to her cheeks. "Nice to meet you."

Ganner reached down on his belt and took off a lightsaber. Ehlaena drew in a breath as soon as she caught site of it. "Anakin asked me to bring this to you, he would've done it himself and he sends his apologies but he was needed for a meeting with Luke this morning."

Ehlaena nodded in understanding as she took the lightsaber out of Ganners hands. She hit the activation button, with a snap hiss a red blade shot out the end. "I don't believe it. Where did he find my old lightsaber?"
    -----------------
    well looks like Anakin has some explaining to do.

16. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kool! Now Ehlaena can kick some punk Jedi butt(as in Kyp and all his bratty little followers)!! Go Ehlaena! and ya, where did Anakin find her lightsaber? Post soon!

Katie
  17. Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Master

star 4
    WOO! You go girl *snap snap snap*]

Great post
  18. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Katie, umm I'm a Kyp supporter so kicking Kyps butt is not what I have in mind

Thanks Satine :)
  19. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh darn. That would have been a good fight. I mean, Kyp might now be my favorite NJO person, but he is a good fighter. he has to be since he's a Jedi Master. So Ehlaena vs. Kyp would've been a good fight. But oh well, I can live without it. Post soon Falcon!

Katie
  20. BlackCougar Force Ghost

star 2
    ah so no ones calling for my head yet huh? hehe
    -------------
    Kyp silently approached Ehlaena, feeling nervous. He was surprised to find himself doing this but he felt the tug of the force. He tapped her on the shoulder and she looked back with a smile. "You want something Durron?"

"Yeah I was wondering..." Kyp began.
    ---------------------
    Anakin walked to where he could feel Ehlaenas pressence he knew he had some explaining to do. He took a deep breath as he slowly walked up behind her. "Ehlaena."

She slowly turned around and smiled warmly. "So umm where did you find my old lightsaber?"

"About that." Anakin started then stopped for a few minutes. "One year later on the day he put you into Carbonyte is the day Palpitine decided to hand over your lightsaber to me to remind me that this could happen to Luke if I kept on making plans on taking over on the Empire."

Ehlaena glanced down at the lightsaber now on her hip, "I was thinking about changing the color or I could just make a new one since this one could very well be on its last leg because of its age."

Anakin nodded in agreement, "what ever you decide. You could use that one for a while but it would need some compoents replaced."

Ehlaena nodded as she thought about something else. "Would you be mad if I told you that Kyp Durron asked me out on a date tonight?"
    ----------
    hehehehehehe [face_devil]

I'm feeling really evil tonight can't you tell maybe its from the lack of sleep and I need to get to bed now

21. Katie_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awww, that's so cute!! Go Kyp! Can they spar just for the fun of it later? Please?I hope you can post soon Falcon!

Katie
  22. Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Master

star 4
    On a date!! Wow!

great work!
  23. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Katie and Satine
  24. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
  25. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    "Kyp asked you out?" Anakin asked in disbelief.

"Yes, is there something wrong with that?" Ehlaena challanged.

"No, just be careful around him. My history with Kyp is not pleasant memories." Anakin replied as he thought about Luke laying on the pyre for three weeks before waking up.

"I see." She replied with a frown. "If you think its a bad idea..."

"No its ok, just be careful thats all." Anakin replied reassuringly.

"Alright I will be." Ehlaena replied with a small smile.

Anakins comlink went off as she turned feeling a blank in the force. "I need to check something out. I'll be back in an hour."

Anakin nodded as he spoke into his comlink as Ehlaena walked off. "Father meet me in the communications room. A ship landed outside of the surrounding area."

"I copy Luke." Anakin replied as he headed in.
    ----------------
    "So your Anakins oldest." A voice sneared.

"Who are you?" Ehlanena asked in a worried voice. She couldn't make contact with the force and she was sure that something was blocking her access.

"Your worst nightmare." A voice replied with an evil cackle. He walked forward and her hand went over her mouth in shock.
    -----------------
    "wheres Ehlanea?" Kyp asked as he walked into Anakins room.

"Isn't she suppose to be with you on this date?" Anakin asked worried.

"Yes but it should've been an hour ago and she didn't show. I hope shes ok." Kyp replied with a frown.

Anakin stood up and walked out of the temple stretching out with the force. The ship left the planet as quickly as it had come and now he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Shes not on planet anymore."
    -----------
    [face_devil] I'm evil yes I am so evil
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.