main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Katie for the feedback

Yup with Palpitine she has to get a hundred on every test or she get fried.

2. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    kicks the thread back to the top

3. Jedisam

Jedisam Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    Wow, a 97! :( Bad Elena, bad! :D Keep posting Gold/JF! :)

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay JediSam thanks for the feedback. Yup Gold has some ideas so I am going to let her post the next one, then I will take it up from there.

5. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    As in Gold won't be posting anymore? I'm not saying you're a bad writer Falcon, but like I said, 2 writers is better than 1.

Katie

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    no its just that gold had some ideas she wanted to do, of course she is still going to post, what I meant was I want to see her post before I write anything else, because its her story after all.

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Kicks thread to the top

8. Princess_Leilia

Princess_Leilia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2002
    Great story!

please continue it!

9. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Oh. Thanx for telling me Falcon. POST!
    EDIT: This is Katie_Kenobi

Katie

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Hay Princess: Thanks for the feedback

Hay Katie: No problem.

11. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    sorry i'm late but wow a 97!! Palpatine would have killed me on my last test. (a 57 but hey it was math!)post more! and soon!

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Sataine for the feedback.

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Here is a short post to keep everyone happy enjoy.

-------------------------------------------
    Vader found his daughter in her room, angrily deflecting ten remotes. How could he let her become this angry? She was truly his daughter. ?Ehlaena I think we need to talk.?

?About what Father? What happened in the Emperors room, are you disappointed that I did not score a hundred on the test? Instead you just stood there like every other time watching him punish me.? Ehlaena said with anger flashing in her blue eyes.

?This is my fault, what happened back there, it was just an excuse to get to me. I have been thinking about some things heavily.?

Ehlaena?s anger momentarily left her. ?What are you talking about??

Vader walked over to the window trying to find away to say it, just to let her know that deep down he loved her no matter how angry she was. All he wanted to do was start over. ?Ehlaena I am not sure how to tell you this, I am not sure on how you would be able to handle this.?

?What? Try me??

?Ehlaena, I am not disappointed in your strengths and I wished I had done some things differently with you, I think it would?ve been better if your mother raised you.? He turned around to meet his daughter?s shocked expression.

?I love you, and that will never change, I want you on the next mission with me.? Vader said.

?Why now, and instead of earlier?? Ehlaena asked as her anger began to flare back up.

?To tell you the truth, you were too young to handle anything like that. I feel that you are ready.?

She smiled as it sunk in; she walked over to her father and hugged him for the first time in a long time.
    --------------------------------------------
    Palpitine looked over the report about who was leading the next mission as usual it was Vader, but something else caught his eye. He had taken his daughter with him.

He could not let this happen again, if they got close together then for sure they will overthrow him and take over the galaxy. Yes Lord Vader was riding on treason right now.

He commed into Vader?s personal comm., he would command him to send Ehlaena back here. Vader will have to listen because if he did not then his little weakness called his daughter will have to be punished even harder to get his point across, and if he had to kill her than he would not hesitate to do so.
    ------------------------
    Thoughts comments feedback.

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  15. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Kill her?!?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! If Palpatine even triies to hurt her again I'm gonna kill him! Rrrrrrrrrrr!! God post Falcon, even though Palpatine is pissing me off.

Katie

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    You liked it? :) Thanks for the feedback.

17. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Dammit,Palpatine! You even TRY to kill her I'll peel off all your wrinkles off of your prune ass and play jumprope with it!!! :mad:

Tantrum is over. :cool: Post more! :D

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    lol I don't think I have Palpitine evil enough yet. Thanks for the feedback.

19. Jedisam

Jedisam Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    Yeah JF, make Palpy horrible, and just unthinkably evil!! :) :) Oh man I know what's gonna happen next! Dang! :(

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback sam, but I was thinking more along the lines of maybe something else to delay gold's finality for poor Ehlanea.

21. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
  22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ------------------------
    Ehlaena stood beside her father on the bridge of his super star destroyer, Executer. One of the Lt?s approached the two. ?Mi Lord, it?s the Emperor, he is on the line.?

?I will take the call in my personal quarters.? Vader replied. He turned to his daughter. ?You say here Ehlaena.?

Ehlaena nodded, as her father left the bridge. Somehow she knew what it was about. Her father did not tell Palpitine that he was taking her with her. Now Palpitine was trying to get in the way of their relationship, she was sure of it.

Ehlaena let out a frustrated sigh as she walked over to the large window. She watched as the star lines turned back into normal spots. They had reached their destination. Ehlaena watched as x-wings from the rebels responded to the threat. ?Release squadron 1 A through 2 A.? Ehlaena commanded.

?Yes Lady Vader.? The Captain responded, if he didn?t then he would for sure lose his life, Vader had made it clear, if he were not on the bridge then Ehlaena would be making the decisions since she was trained for it at a young age.

Ehlaena listened as the sirens went off and felt the pilots scramble for their fighters. She watched the x-wings make a couple of passes before their ties had a chance to lift off the hanger bay floors. Ehlaena was a great pilot like her father, he made sure that she had lessons, and turned out to be a hot hand behind the stick.

?Lady Vader, I just picked up a new set of signals, two rebel cruisers.? Lt Girrage called out.

?Open the batteries, don?t keep them waiting.? Ehlaena responded.

?Yes mi Lady.? Lt Girrage answered. She felt the batteries open up and take on the cruisers that were fighting back.
    ---------------------------------
    Vader kneeled on his communications holo field. Did the Emperor find out that he took his daughter with him? The emperor came on using his size as an intimidator. Vader spoke. ?What is thy bidding, my master.?

?You have defied my orders Lord Vader, I told you, you were not to take your daughter with you on any missions until I felt that she was ready and not by you. Send her home or watch her suffer again.?

Before Vader had a chance to say anything, he heard the sirens go off; they must be at their destination. He felt pilots scramble for their fighters. ?My master, I have to go, we are under attack.?

?You have my leave, your daughter better not screw up or else.? Palpitine said angrily.

That just made Vader; want to be on the bridge all the more. He got up and set off at a quick pace for the bridge. He approached his daughters? side as he felt the batteries open up. ?Report.? Vader said.

Ehlaena turned to her father, ?X-wings were the first to charge us, they made two passes before our ties were able to scramble and clear the hanger bays. Then a second set off signals appeared, two rebel cruisers entered and began to immediately attack us, I ordered for the batteries to open up and return fire.?

Vader placed a hand on his daughters shoulder, ?You have done well Ehlaena, I will take it from here.?

?Thank you father.? Ehlaena smiled.

?Captain ready my fighter.? Vader commanded. Ehlaena?s smile faded. ?The emperor told you to send me home, didn?t he??

Vader nodded, ?It is too late to send you home, I want you to take my fighter and show me how well you can handle yourself under fire.?

Ehlaena grinned as she ran for the hanger bays to set out and take down x-wings. The techs looked over as Lady Vader entered the hanger bays. ?Where?s Lord Vader?? One of them questioned.

?He wants me to go in his place, he will be handling the commands on the bridge I will be out there.? Ehlaena replied as she pulled on a black flight suit and a helmet.

She walked up to them with a warning in her eyes, ?Is my father?s fighter ready??

?Yes mi Lady, we went over it carefully to make sure nothing was wrong.? One of the techs answered.

?Excellent.? Ehlaena replied as she climbed in and cleared the hanger bays.

She entered the dogfi

23. Katie_Kenobi

Mar 17, 2002
    Vader thinks Padme is dead and Padme thinks he and Ehlaena are dead? So what's Vader gonna do about Leia? I don't wanna go back and reread posts, so does Leia know that Vader is her dad or not? And does she know about Luke yet? What are Vader and Elhaena gonna do about Luke when they meet him? Great post Falcon and keep 'em comin'!

Katie

24. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Uh Oh! Leia, RUN!!!

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Ok Katie, those are very valid points. Ok here it goes, Padme was told that Anakin and Ehlaena were dead, Leia and Luke were told that their parents were dead. Except they were given the real names of their parents which will be a major point into proving they are brother and sister later on when they meet. Ehlaena knows that her mom is alive, that much was proven when Vader gave Ehlaena that little chat about where Padme was. what he does not know is that he has two more children out there. Bail and Owen were told the truth about Vader, but the secret about Ehlaena was the deception the jedi meant to keep to themselves. No Leia does not know its her father and sister standing in front of her. I hope that was explanitory. Thanks for the feedback.

Hay Satine, thanks for the feedback

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.