main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Child of the Jedi, Lady of the Sith

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GoldPrincess, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Ulic_Qel-Droma-

-Ulic_Qel-Droma- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    theres nothing better then an up, except 2 ups. so UP!!!!

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_devil] here's a quickie

Ehlanea didn't feel the squad walk up to her quietly. She did not understand why she has lost contact with the force. She did nothing to stop the sudden blue arch of a stun bolt that converged out of no where. Consciousness left her as her body hit the floor with a thud.
    ---------------------

3. Jedi_Knight_Satine

Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2002
    [face_shocked] And a evil cliffie quickie to top it off!

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Satine I guess with this cliffhanger I will have to post something up before I go to Florida in two weeks

5. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Good job Falcon. I hope the post you put up before you leave is a little longer, but this one was good. Hope for more soon!

Katie

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Katie. yeah I think I know what I want to do with this.

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Consciouness slowly came back to Ehlanea and she found herself in a chamber. She looked over to see Palpitine glearing at her. "I would bow your highness, but I fear you might punish me for doing so."

"Such an attitude Lady Vader, my gift to you is eternal youth." Palpitine said with an evil smile. "I believe your father is probably wondering where you are at this very moment. Don't worry, I will be making sure he knows that he can never see you again."

"What are you planning to do with me?" She asked with her face paling, she did not like where this conversation was heading.

Palpitine stood aside and started cackling as he pointed to a carbonyte freeze chamber.

8. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Ahhhhhhhh! *takes deep breath* ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! don't do it palpy!

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    hehe we all know how Palpitine thinks, he will do it cause he's capable of such evil

10. -Ulic_Qel-Droma-

Jun 21, 2002
    well duh...but we all need to conclude that palpitine...this oh so genius sith lord, is a freakin IDIOT!!! this guy constantly has no idea what he is delving into, and its true on ever fic that i read, the man is clinically insane, but im sure ehlaena will be alright, shes a tough girl.

-Ulic

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    yup he has no idea what he's getting into when messing with one of Vader's off spring.
    ---------------------------------
    Vader began pacing around the bridge. Ehlanea was over a day late and he was beginning to think something was wrong. Did Palpitine get to her? He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice Captain Piett walk up to him. "My Lord, the emperor wishes you to make contact with him."

Vader nodded as a bad strong feeling grew in the pit of his stomach as he bowed and waited for Palpitine's image to appear. Instead Ehlanea was the first to appear on the holovid. He felt his heart squeeze, she was tied up and there was nothing he could do.

"Lord Vader, I am surprised to learn you are on the verge of betraying me and just to show you who holds the real power, I am going to encase her in carbonyte." Palpitine said with a cackle.

Vader felt panic, he could not lose his oldest, he just couldn't. "She is just a child."

"No more excuses, I am sick of your excuses for her." He nodded to someone off screen. "Put her in."

Vader stood watching, feeling helpless as he watched his oldest being placed on the platform. He closed his eyes feeling her plea over the force bond. "She is too young."

Palpitine did not answer as Ehlanea let out a scream as the freezing cold metals encased her. Vader felt his heart being ripped out of his chest and he closed off that part that used to be Ehlanea, the only thing left he could hear was the emperor's cackling's of satisfactory.

He opened his eyes to find Palpitine towering over him, "Continue with your treacherous thoughts and your son will be next."

He watched as the cube was raised and it fell over with a thud. Vader could not stand this anymore, he quickly cut the transmission and stayed in his room for the rest of the jump back to home. He felt an emptiness and ach inside where Ehlanea had once been.
    ---------------------------

12. Jedi_Fress_Colias

Jedi_Fress_Colias Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2002
    ok time to twist some things around

Yavin 4, Jedi Academy
    -------------------------------
    It's hot and humid as Luke Skywalker begins to make his way through the Academy. He stopped and looked over noticing a door for the first time. He walked over and opened the door stopping in his tracks as his eyes landed on something big leaning against the back wall, the light on the carbonyte block showed that the person was still alive.

Anakin Skywalker stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes laid on something from his past.

Luke glanced over and noticed that his Father was crying.

"Who is she?" Luke asked as Anakin walked up to Ehlanea and lightly traced her face. Not answering, he studied the controls and punched in a few buttons, a humming sound could be heard as the carbonyte slowly dripped away freeing the body and she fell limp to the floor. Anakin kneeled by herside and cradled her head in his lap, finally letting the tears of grief come for his oldest.
    -------------------------------

sorry but it didn't feel right if he wasn't alive in this one when the cube was discovered. I think Gold has left for good, if you want me to take it out please say something

13. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    I think it was good (bye bye Gold :( ). But i have a question. Is Anakin still in the D.V. suit? or is he out? (the crying this kinda got my curiosity)

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    he's out of the suit Thanks for the feedback

15. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    this is a great story, can't wait for more, great work

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks, though I've only written the last few parts of this story.

17. Jedi_Fress_Colias

Jedi_Fress_Colias Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2002
    Leia walked into the room, she felt strong emotions rolling off her father a few minutes ago before his shields went up. She eyed him with concern, crying? She hadn?t seen him this upset since their birth mother died. She forgave her father five years ago, after learning whom he truly was. They talked about the past and what happened, and those always ended in tears. She walked up to him and noticed that he was hugging a young teen that looked like her when she was that age, except for the blond hair. She had seen this teen somewhere, along time ago. But she couldn?t quite place it. ?Hay, you ok?? Leia asked softly as she approached her family.

Anakin shook his head as he continued to hold the girl tight, he felt his heart squeezing with an ach he locked up all those years ago, and quiet sobs rocked his body. ?No, no I?m not this is too much to bare.? He whispered.

Leia met Luke?s concerned gaze. ?If you need to talk, we?ll be here.? He offered his disoriented father.

Anakin nodded as he brushed the girls hair and mumbled something Leia could not quite catch.

Luke got out his comlink and called in Cighal to come and take the teen away to the med room.
    -----------------------------

18. -Ulic_Qel-Droma-

Jun 21, 2002
    aww, how touching. Anakin is so compassionate when he isnt being evil Vader. Palpatine brings out the worst in Anakin. poor ani, he is losing his oldest. wah...

-Joe

19. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    Good job J_F_C and Falcon! Sorry I haven't posted sooner, DRL, you know the drill. But anyways, keep posting you two!! I love it!

Katie

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks you two. Umm Katie, better take a look at my sock's sig closer.

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Merry Christmas everyone

-----------------------------
    3 days later Anakin sat by his daughter?s bed holding her hand. She was hooked up to a breather, Cighal wasn?t sure when and if she would come out of the coma. Anakin slowly brushed Ehlaena?s bangs out of her eyes. ?I?m sorry Ehlaena I should?ve been there and I wasn?t. I have failed you as a father.?

He watched as Cighal walked up to check on her vital signs. She shook her head sadly as she eyed Anakin wearily. ?Master Skywalker, you should try and eat something or get some rest.?

Anakin shook his head stubbornly, ?I can?t leave her. I have already failed her once.?

?Would it help if I brought something up?? Leia asked as she walked into the room.

Anakin shook his head, ?I don?t think I can even think about eating not while her life hangs in the balance.?

?Who is she?? Leia asked as she brought another chair over and sat down.

Anakin was silent, how to tell your other child that she had a sibling she never knew about? ?She?s your older sister.? He answered deciding to go with a straight answer.

Leia looked at him in shock, no wonder he was upset. ?By how many years??

?Three, you and Luke were conceived just before everything happened.?

Leia was silent as she looked at her oldest sister, she didn?t look past Jaina?s age. ?What is her name??

?Ehlaena.? He answered.

Leia was silent as her father slowly traced Ehlaena?s features. ?I didn?t think I would see her again.? Anakin took a shuddering breath before continuing on. ?Palpitine did this to keep control over me. He threatened to do this to Luke if I continued on with my plan to take over. Palpitine sent me away and he kept Ehlaena on Coruscant. He made me watch her being put in the carbonyte.? Anakin stopped to take a few controlling breathes. ?I should?ve never left, I should?ve been there and I wasn?t.?

Leia took his hand into hers and squeezed. She could see that he was hurting on the inside. She could see that he was on another emotional brink and he could loose it anytime now. Leia leaned forward and drew him into a hug, he started shaking as he lost control of the carefully constructed mask. ?It?s ok, I?m here and Luke and the rest of the family. We?ll be here to listen.? She said with a slight squeeze.

Anakin could only nod, as he cried unshed tears he was holding back. ?Thanks.? He finally managed to choke out.

?Please try and get some sleep ok? I?ll stay with her.? Leia offered softly.

Anakin shook his head. Leia knew it was pointless to argue with him, after all Skywalkers were stubborn.

Leia sat there for a few minutes before speaking again. ?I?m planning on staying for the next couple of weeks, I had all of my appointments can??

?You don?t have to stay, I know how important your post is.? Anakin interrupted her.

Leia let a smile tug at the corner of her lips. ?I?m staying, and also I want to spend some time with the kids.?

Anakin nodded in understanding, Leia felt guilty enough about not being with her children all the time. ?I can see that it hurts you about not being there for them.?

Leia nodded as tears welled up in her eyes. ?Jaina resents me.?

Anakin nodded in understanding, ?I know how that feels. Ehlaena resented me a couple of times after she got browed beaten by Palpitine. I was so stupid, it should?ve been me not her taking his wraith. He told me not to interfere with her punishment. And I didn?t even though I wanted to.? He took a couple of controlling breathes before continuing. ?I can understand why you resented me for a while. It might be awhile but she?ll get over it. I know you did.?

Leia nodded as Jaina walked in. ?What?s going on in here? And why are you talking about me behind my back??

Leia shook her head as Anakin looked over with a stern stare. ?How long have you been standing there??

Jaina shrugged as she walked over, ?long enough??

?Jaina what have we discussed about ease dropping?? Anakin interrupted his granddaughter.

?If there is a pri

22. Jedi_Knight_Satine

May 5, 2002
    Wow. Wow. WOW! Great posts!!

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Satine, for the wonderful feedback

24. -Ulic_Qel-Droma-

Jun 21, 2002
    great job Falcon, this story is really capturing my interest yet again. i love reading your work. great job.

-Joe

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Ulic for the feedback and the compliment. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.