main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Child - Sequel to Nightmare - Shmi receives some surprising news

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Very intriguing meeting! Poor Shmi will suffer a lot if Ashla and Bogden show her everything of Anakin's future.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Intriguing. Also the reader receives some surprising news here!

If there is a spin-off, please let me be on it.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Shmi sees all in the Force:eek:

Sad update indeed

4. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    There's going to be a new chapter of this soon. It's going to be the reunion of mother and son. :)

jacen200015 likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Hazel, earlybird-obi-wan, AzureAngel2 and anakinfansince1983

Anakin and Shmi reunite in the Afterlife.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wait for my son to enter this Realm and then come to stand before the Force.

I don’t know what is going to be said but I know that Anakin will be ashamed of what he’s done.

“He will be fine,” Qui-Gon tells me. “They won’t Curse him like they Cursed Anak and Mikayla.”

I shiver when he says their names. They, my fore-bearers, in their grief and anger asked the Force to Curse the Jedi, Sith and the Republic for the murders and the captivity of their people. In turn they were made something that roughly translates to ‘living dead’. A closer translation would be ‘unkillable’. They must see the results of the words they spoke in such rage.

The Force admitted that the Sith were meant to sow pain and misery in the Galaxy but it was the choices of others if the rest was to happen.

I Feel Anakin die and I nearly let out a wail that my Mother made when my Grandmother died.

After a moment I feel that I am wanted.

I turn and head for the place that the Force greeted me years before.

When I enter the Force is standing in a manner that I can’t read. They gesture at me and I move behind them.

Anakin enters a few moments later and slowly makes his way to the Force and kneels at their feet.

“Stand my child.” The Force says calmly.

Anakin stands and radiates uncertainty.

“You did well, better than many thought you would.” The Force says then stands aside so that he could see me.

Anakin freezes the moment he sees me and he takes a few steps back. I see shame burn in his eyes before he averts his gaze.

I walk towards him calmly; I know he will try to bolt if he feels threatened.

“There is very little that you could do that would cause me to hate you Ani.” I whisper.

He looks at me and slowly the shame melts and a small smile comes to his face.

“I love you.” I tell him.

“And so do I.” A female voice that I know well announce calmly.

Anakin jerks as he turns towards the source of the voice: Padme.

He tries shrinks away from her but he is surrounded with no escape. A wall is behind him, the Force’s on his left, Padme’s on his right and I am in front of him.

Padme gently puts her hands on his face and kisses him; a kiss that he returns.

He breaks down and cries.

My son is back to stay.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now I believe that this is the end. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.