Children of the Force (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jennafern, Jun 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennafern Jedi Padawan

I have written this story, but unfortunately Scholastic won't look at it...oh well, here is a taste......

Children of the Force

Chapter 1
    Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sat silently as they waited outside the Jedi Council Chamber's doors. Obi-Wan tried to listen to the hushed whispers that came from the room, but with one glare from his master, he turned his head away.
    I can't believe this, Obi-Wan's mind began to wander. I always end up here, how am I going to prove myself if I mess up everything? Qui-Gon sensing Obi-Wan's disappointment in himself, rested a hand on his shoulder.
    "Relax young Padawan," the older, wiser Jedi spoke. "The events will work themselves out in the end."
    Obi-Wan forced a smile, if not to try and ease his own anxieties, too reassure Qui-Gon. The doors to the Council Chamber opened and Mace Windu, one of the Council Members, emerged.
    "Master Qui-Gon," He nodded his head slightly. "The Council is ready to
    speak with you."
    Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan simultaneously rose from their chairs. Qui-Gon lowered his hand to Obi-Wan gesturing him to remain outside. He looked up at his mentor, as their eyes met Obi-Wan felt at ease when Qui-Gon smiled back. The young Jedi watched as his master disappeared behind the huge Council Chamber doors. He closed his eye in frustration and fell back into the chair. He knew that this could be the end of his life as a Jedi again.
    He had gone too far this time, still he hoped that Qui-Gon could somehow help them all understand.

Inside the Council Chamber Qui-Gon stood in the middle of the large circular room. Surrounding him were the twelve senior Jedi Council Members. Mace Windu, Yoda and Ki-Ali Mundi sat at the top of the circle.
    Qui-Gon waited patiently for one of the masters to speak.
    "Master Qui-Gon," Yoda, the smallest and oldest Jedi began. "Problem with your Padawan, we have. Used the Force unwisely, we feel." He glanced over to Ki-Ali and Mace Windu, they both nodded in agreement. "Something to say,
    have you?"
    "Obi-Wan's connection to the Force is much stronger than he was aware, My Masters. The situation we speak of was a test. My test. However someone interfered with that test and created a very dangerous situation for Obi-Wan. He did the best he could. His strength with the Force is what caused this unfortunate incident to happen. I take the blame do not punish
    Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon's tone was calm and soothing.
    "Obi-Wan needs to control his anger Master Qui-Gon, you are supposed to help teach him this. If you cannot..." Mace Windu began but was quickly cut off.
    "I sensed no anger in him," Qui-Gon's tone hardened.
    "So sure he felt no anger in this ituation, you are?" Master Yoda questioned. "Talk to the boy, we will." Master Yoda nodded his head, a
    signal that Qui-Gon could leave. As he walked out he felt one of the Council Members follow him.
    Obi-Wan stood up when Qui-Gon exited the room. He looked up at his Master and saw Mace Windu following behind. Obi-Wan noticed the frustration in his Master's face. He was unsure if he should ask what happened or wait
    for him to speak, he decided on the latter.
    "I wish to continue to speak with you, while the council sees Obi-Wan," Mace Windu circled the Jedi. "I will meet you in the Map room." He turned and began walking down the corridor.
    Qui-Gon paced back and forth once, gathering his thoughts before turning to Obi-Wan.
    "They wish to speak to you now," he began. "Just tell them what happened, and everything will be fine." His words were convincing, although his eyes were not. Obi-Wan took a deep breath, lifted his head and walked in to face the Council. Qui-Gon could sense the uncertainty in his young apprentice, he knew however Obi-Wan could not know he was being tested. By both his Master and now the Council.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, you know why you are here, do you not?" Master Yoda asked, his ears perked up and his sleepy eyes widened.
    "Yes." He answered.
    Ki-Ali Mundi leaned forward in his chair and stared at the you
  2. Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jennafern Jedi Padawan

4. Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    this is pretty cool please post more and soon
  5. OBI-JEM Jedi Padawan

great stuff keep it coming!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.