main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Children of the Force 'ZERO' - The Rising Tide (UPDATED JULY 22nd-Ch3)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ForceToddlers, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForceToddlers

ForceToddlers Jedi Youngling

Nov 15, 2005
    Title : Children of the Force ZERO - The Rising Tide
    Authors :
    - Brant_Flir (The Lance Flir Series ; The Jax Ores Series)
    - Courtney_Solo (n/a as of now)
    - DCWiz (n/a as of now)
    - Laguna (n/a as of now)
    - -RebelScum- (n/a as of now)
    - SilSolo (n/a as of now)
    Notes : The Galaxy you know. The characters you don't.
    Summary : One year prior to the events of Children of the Force I, another adventure took place. One that would shape things to come. Jedi Master Levi Varss, a war hero of the Galactic Alliance, is once again called upon to deal with another pirate problem in these so-called Pirate Wars which the Galactic Alliance is tied up in. To do this, he musters a striek force to spearhead this attack on a Hutt Slave Ring in the Outer Rim.

He inlists the help of his former apprentice; Jax Ores, a powerful Jedi who left the order becuase his ideals didn't match with those of the Orders; an ex-Jedi, Antarian Ranger; Krista Fett, adopted daughter of Boba Fett; a Jedi, and a Galactic Alliance Intellegence Agent.

CHAPTER ONE - The Calling

The howling wind and biting sand battered the battle armor worn by a young human male as he walked through the storm to his prey, which tried insanely to scramble up the smooth rock ledge. The quarry, a thirty-year old retired mercenary, had double-crossed the Sector Rangers so many times he had gotten a bounty put on his head so fat that he had aroused the interest of most of the bounty hunters in the Galaxy.

"Please, I'm worth more alive!" the man begged, and reached for his credit chip, "How much am I worth? I'll pay you double!"

"You're worth enough dead," the man said coldly from behind the reflective face of the battle helm.

The Blade X Blaster Pistol rose into the air, and the safety was clicked off. The Kashyyyk wood crafted handle was glossy in the gloved hand. Then his trigger finger haltered, and the conflict swarmed through the bounty hunter's head.

The Sector Rangers want him dead...But is it right to kill him? It's not the Jedi way! But I'm not a Jedi anymore...

The blaster bolt rang out and echoed through the canyon over the roar of the storm. But the bounty hunter no longer heard the storm. Only his own breath and the thumping of his heart. But then he regained control over himself, and the cold shadow returned. He had completed his job.

The ex-Jedi cut off a piece of the man's flesh, took DNA samples, and a picture of the body. All the evidence he needed to give the Sector Rangers.

By nightfall he had reached Mos Espa, and had returned to his personal starship, the Imperial.

The Imperial was a design created by a sister corporation of Imperial Munitions, Imperial Shipyard Designs. It was a VT49 Armed Transport designed to outrun anything it couldn't outfight and outfight anything it couldn't outrun. The stock weaponry of this thirty meter armed transport was two turreted heavy laser cannons, three general-purpose warhead launchers, and a Tractor Beam/Repulsor. The design was then subcontracted out to Kuat Drive Yards and Fondor Shipyards to be constructed.

But the Imperial was no stock-armed transport, with ion cannons and a retractable light turbolaser along with many other hidden surprises of a bounty hunter. It had been a gift and a favor from the Sector Rangers when he had abandoned the New Jedi Order.

"Its done Julius," Jax told his contact within the Sector Ranger Hunters' Division over the holonet, "I sent you all the evidence as well."

"Very good. You've been credited 21,000 Galactic Credit Standards into your account, with the other 4,000 going to your Guild, and then I've also credited 1,000 credits to your account for your standard pay. Will you need any fuel or supplies before you leave Tatooine? I can arrange company expenses for you," the ranger told him.

"No, that's fine. But I have to go, Julius, I've

2. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    It's up!!! Okay, I'm about to PM you, Brant. :) [face_dancing]

C @};- S

3. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Good going getting this up, you guys =D=

4. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Heya! So are we all going to get teh password to teh sock or soemthing?

5. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    My question exactly, though I have a feeling we might be Pming our posts to Brad ... [face_thinking]

C @};- S

6. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Hello,

Is it too late to sign up as a fellow author?

If not, I'd like to sign up.

If it is, then please consider me for your next project.

Thanks

7. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Unfortunately, it is a bit too late, DARTH_MU, but maybe we can make an acception ... [face_thinking]

8. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    it just seemed from COTF that everyone had the sock's password and each person handled his/her update.

9. ForceToddlers

Nov 15, 2005
    Yeah Sil, everyone will, but i'm just working on getting it posted. But Courtney is also right. You will send your post to me, and i'll look it over and send it to Briman or Z for sontinum approval and thne you post.

I'll get back to you about the joining thing, but probobly the answer is yes,

Keep readign everyone, thanks

-Brad

10. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    New Update Coming Soon!

Sorry for the wait everyone, for some reson my internmet was beign retarded and wouldn't let me log on to tell ya i was goiong on vacation. Sorry. Update by Staurday!

-Brad

11. ForceToddlers

Nov 15, 2005
    CHAPTER TWO - Struggle of Hearts

(Co-Authorship by Courtney_Solo [Krista Fett] and Brant_Flir [Jax Ores])

_________________________________________________________________________________

Space was an endless sea of stars. A peaceful ocean... until the sentinents came and turned it into a boundless battlefield and graveyard. This was true of Geonosis as well, for in its asteroid ring drifted debris from battles of old. Skeletal bodies of old wedge-shaped troop transports and ring-like cargo haulers spun silently, their dead still inside many of them. Jax Ores coldly took this in as the Imperial fell out of hyperspace and he made his way towards the red planet that hung below him, his craft cuttign speedily through space towards the Geonosian Battle Arena, known to Jax and his former mentor Levi Varss as the Old Meeting Spot, which had gotten his name after Jax, Varss, Ex-Jedi and Antarian Ranger Krista Fett, and a moltly group of scouts and soldiers- such as the Wookiee Rorworr and the Sector Ranger Joran Hoarce- used as a hidden base during the Ossus Conflict of the Pirate Wars.

Behind him, plugged into a computer interface, was Jax's astromech, T3-M4. T3-M4 was an ancinet astromech, more than a thousand years old, from the time of the Mandalorian and Sith Wars. Jax had found T3-M4 in the Unknown Regions along with a ship it identified as the Ebon Hawk, and had taken the ship and the droid to his private estate on Naboo where he upgraded both the ship and the droid to modern standards and higher, and had taken the droid wit him on his newest ship. "T3, prepare to land," Jax instructed and dived into the planet's atmosphere. "Trinity, whats the situation planetside?"

Suddenly the holoboard next to Jax lit up with a woman in her twenties. Trinity was a brand new piece of AI created by himself, T3-M4, and his Sector Ranger friend Joran Hoarce. Trinity could interface with any and every computer, including Jax's armor, communicator, chrono, and much more. She could also operate every part of the ship when she was in its main computer and even be transmitted via radio waves to different computers rather than physical transportation to it. "Geonosian patrols have spotted and cleared us and we are free to head to the colliseum."

"Good," Jax smiled, and turned his ship masterfully around and set her down on the red sand and dirt of the arena's floor. "T3, stay with the ship. Trinity, you're with me." With a swipe of his hand through Trinity's holo she uploaded herself into his armor's computer system and via a computer implant, directly into Jax's brain. 'Home sweet home. Wow, you sure you don't want me to organize this thing you call a mind?'

"Yes," Jax smiled as he walked from the ramp and into the hot sun. Taking a deep breath he made lifted the hood of his old Jedi cloak over his face and walked swiftly into one of the gates and towards the comman center Team Molten Rock, Master Varss' strike force during the Ossus Conflict, has erected years earlier. As he neared its breifing room, the room directly through the neterance, he heard the voice of Levi Varss speakign to the strike force he had assembled.

"Do you understand your mission, Krista?" Levi asked soothingly as Jax entered the room and leaned against the door assembly. Levi's eyes only momentarally looked up at the newcomer and then returned to the buetiful girl a year younger than Jax nad had streiking blue eyes and lovely brown hair. She was dressed in simple Jedi robes, and if Jax hadn't known she was an Antarian Ranger now he woulc have said she was a Jedi, which she used to be.

"Of course, Master Varss," Krista smiled and nodded at the older Jedi. A lump rose for a second in Jax's throat. He hadn't known she was goign to be on this mission. A thousand images flashed through his head. Their yougn romance as teenagers, the trips to Mon Calamari and Coruscant and the lake near the Yavin Temple. The first kiss under the sunset on a Mon Calamari beach... He quickly pushed them away and regained his solid s

12. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Oh, how evil we be. [face_devil] :p

Question: Is Krista the Intelligence Agent, or is Trinity? Because with the way you put it at the top, it is sort of hard to tell...

C @};- S

13. Brant_Flir

Brant_Flir Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2005
    Krista is your character. The Intelligence Agent is DCWiz00's character. And Trinity is an AI program which takes physical form as a female human in a hologram.

R&R everyone!

14. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Oooh I'm beginning to like Krista.

15. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    So where exactly does that put Tant and Cay?

16. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Brant, are you still alive?

17. ForceToddlers

Nov 15, 2005
    Chapter 3: A Jedi?s Calling

In a moderately furnished hangar of a quiet, Mid-Rim world, a large, chunky man with wild and yet tamed locks of golden hair approached his battered ship. Although he could never be classified as obese, he defined width and cast an ominous shadow wherever he went. The bulky size showed up every other generation in his father?s side of the family and in his basic framework, he resembled his late cousin, Raynar Thul, except that massive amounts of workout and muscle building had long ago distinguished him from the first Jedi Knight of the family.

The man was in his forties, though few could tell because of the ruggedness that was written all over his skin and his bulging muscles, which he almost never bothered to hide beneath sleeves. Although he was affluent enough to afford quality clothing, the man resorted to simple tank top with torn sleeves, a pair of flexible, green trousers, and a cheap but practical utility belt. On the rare occasions involving his wealthy family?s affairs, he would permit a crimson tank top instead of the usual white, a pair of yellow trousers, and a violet belt around his waistline, but on that day, he was obviously going about his normal business.

As the Jedi strode toward his ship, his flowing Jedi cloak swept and mopped the already shiny, durasteel floor beneath his well-paced steps, dancing to the thumps of the dull, black boots.

?Cousin Tant! What did the Council say?? Asked an enthusiastic, teenage boy as he ran at near lightspeed to catch up with the older man.

?For the millionth time, Cay Sunrider, I?m not your cousin.? The man growled a low, menacing growl without altering his pace or destination. The very movement of his jaws and his arms suddenly drew emphasis on the fat that was caked over all the hunks of muscles, from the massive strip that hung from his cheekbones and his jaws to the layers that covered his already thick arms to the belly that rolled menacingly from above his belt. To those who never glimpsed a second glance at the man, the belt seemed to be the only thing holding off a flood of fat that threatened to come from his massive belly at any nanosecond. He added. ?And to you, I?m Master Thul. I don?t know where you got that cutesy nickname, but it stops here.?

The boy, who contrasted the older male in every imaginable way except for hair color, whimpered slightly as he almost stopped, the hurt evident in his jade-green eyes, which were welling with tears. The older Jedi ignored the child and continued before the boy could protest. ?This business does not concern you. Go back to your studies.?

?But you?re my Master. Aren?t you supposed to take me with you on your missions?? Asked the slim, almost too thin boy, his large, green yes welling with hope.

?Not this one. I?ve told you before; I only took you to save your hide from embarrassment. My father would have disowned me if your frail mother shed a single tear over you. Now go back before I make you.? The large man replied gruffly as he stopped to face the child that?s finally managed to catch up with the bulky Jedi.

?Thanks.? The frightened boy bowed his head slightly in resignation and then added wistfully. ?So that means you do think of my mother as your aunt. That makes us cousins.?

?No, that does not!? The man?s voice was raised to a booming roar as he began to unleash his shortening temper on the boy. ?Your mother ceased to be my aunt when she remarried. I?m only doing this because my father has delusions about family attachment.?

?But he?s Uncle Tyko.? Protested the boy, who was convinced that he could change the older Jedi?s beliefs.

?Go and thank him for letting you call him that, Sunrider.? Grumbled the heavyset man.

?Mom told me to do that all the time. She said I?m a lot like my brother in this way.? The child mumbled with a trembling voice.

Shock utterly consumed the heavyset Jedi as the words landed on his ears. How nuts did his aunt go? How could she compare this brat to his? no, as much as the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.