main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Carb, IL Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Our group has been invited as the special guests at the Children's Miracle Network Fundraiser/Carnival. The theme is star wars. There is going to be alot of cool things going on. There will be a special setup for the kids to have their picture taken with us. There will be a costume contest for the kids. They said we were more than welcome to have a bake sale to raise money for the charity so if i have any volunteer bakers, please let me know. We will have a table setup for our group, so i need a couple of volunteers since I will be in costume this time. Anyone that wants to help out please let me know.

When: Saturday October 18
    Where: Wal Mart- Herrin, Illinos
    Time: 9am-3pm

2. JodoK

JodoK Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2008
    Wow, now I need to scramble to get a SW costume together! [face_praying]

Does anyone have a "master list" of events? I can't keep them all straight, and what costumes would be appropiate for each one. [face_laugh]

3. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Well, there is this on the 18th,Star Wars. The Helloween thing in Marion on the 31st and that could be the joker and Shoes that fit November 8 th and that's Star Wars. Hard to remember them all

4. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    We got some radio time yesterday at the Blood drive for this event, too. It might be a little warm on the 18th so be ready for alot of breaks to cool down.

5. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    Good news!! It's supposed to be ALOT cooler on Saturday. That would be much better for all of us

6. JodoK

Aug 31, 2008
    That is realy awsome to hear the event got some radio time, hope ya guys have a wonderful time!!!! [face_dancing]

7. JodoK

Aug 31, 2008
    *Because I need to know how awsome this was right now* :p [face_laugh] Hope ya guys had a good time, can't wait to see pics.!

8. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    It was alot of fun. The Wind was REALLY cold. Not to bad, though. We'll have pice up shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.