main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Childrens opinions about The Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthKruul, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKruul

DarthKruul Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2009
    As we all know children were the target audience of the clone wars. on cartoon networks clone wars site i found an interesting forum and after i saw some topices i was surprised how children love clone wars in every aspect even jar jar. here is the link:
    http://forums.cartoonnetwork.com/cn-clonewars

2. shoney

shoney Jedi Master star 1

Nov 27, 2006
    My son loves it, he is 9, I have every episode saved on my DVR. He watches them over and over.

3. QueenMother_LK

QueenMother_LK Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2009
    of course they love it! They think it's Star Wars built just for them. Think how happy you'd be if you got a SW tv show / movie about exactly what you want to see.

4. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    My younger sister likes the show A LOT. I have trained her well...;P
    I know this is an off-topic question, but, is it just me, or have kids become a little...less intelligent when they discuss certain subjects on the internet?

5. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    I think it's more a matter of the place and audience, because there are various intelligent kid's programs (Justice League, Ben 10, etc.) where at least some of the kids are intelligent enough to understand it.

Cartoon Network is basically more for the younger, impressionable kids, back in our Saturday-morning cartoon days. Back when we said 'wow, Batman did that kung fu move!' or 'yeah, then the Dinobots SAVED THE DAY!', so I think it's natural its boards will be full of stuff like that. If there are any of the more intelligent kids who think of the stuff we do, I'm sure they'll know where to go to discuss it.

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is, as the Master said. ;)

6. AhsokaMiro

AhsokaMiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2008
    I loved reading that board. Thank you.

If TCW had been on when I was that age, I woundn't have had to watch, like, Buck Rogers. Especially in the second season when Twiki's voice changed. I wouldn't even know what that mean, and that would be good.

7. DMan304

DMan304 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2004
    I tried to get my two cousins to watch (8 and 6, both boys, should've been perfect), yet they were bored within five minutes. They both enjoy Star Wars too.

They can sit through an entire movie about Hannah Montana, yet can't go five minutes watching this.

[face_frustrated]

8. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    My little cousin loves it. He'll be nine this year. Every time we talk, Star Wars is the only thing on his mind. He really likes Anakin and Ahsoka, but he thinks Obi-Wan is boring. I've been trying to fix that, but it hasn't been working. :(

But yeah, he enjoys it. I'm sure the reruns will keep him excited about the show until the new episodes this fall.

9. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    just show him the second half of the duel with Maul in ep I. he'll think Obi is BA after that, I'm sure. :p

10. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    He's seen it. He likes Maul better. :oops:

He's just a confused kid. It'll pass. ;)

11. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    *smacks forehead* Yes I'm sure it will pass. I was around his age when I first tried to read a YJK book and it bored me to death :p Obviously now I can't get enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.