main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chill Mike D says: Be Cool With the Ex.

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Chill_Mike_D, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Yea, yea, my ex was good, Chill Mike, but my new chicky is pretty sweet too, if you know what Im sayin my brotha...

Word.

2. Chill_Mike_D

Chill_Mike_D Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 28, 2001
    My Mister Darth Shaft the Most Daft Brotha Enlisted in the Army Of Amor Running Up the Shore Of Her Lust with All the Gusto of A True Smooth Super Soldier, I have no hope to be as dope as your Crafty Shaftyness. For it is you I give a Shout-Out to in all your Phatnessaciosnessosibitility. Damn.

My Miss Darth Darev Would You Take Care Of Me, Because My Dark Chocolaty Is About To Melt in Your Hot Hottieness, I am Chillin', but I am really Illin' for your Spicy Nice Lovin'. Help a brotha out.

My Man DVader Maybe Later You Can Meet These Three 16-Year-Olds That Need Some Lovin', there is Nothing So Neat as New Love that is Sweet. I am sure your Cheeky Chicky is Most Freaky, and I do know what you mean. I'm on the scene.

Chill :cool:

3. Just_A_Slacker

Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    But Chill baby, there is one flaw in your plan...Ex's are evil.

Nobody that can cause that much pain or stalks you that much can be forgive, redeemed, or otherwise be brought back into your good graces.

No, the best place for an ex in in a hole in the desert.

Have I said too much :D

4. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Chill Mike D[/i], my main Cool Cat in the crime of Playin' and Lovin', what should I do when the ex comes crawling back, saying she's changed, and wants to climb back into my Cradle of Love? This is a problem that affects the Flukeman greatly, as he is having trouble in a Relationship as it is. So, believe the ex, or turn the other cheek?

Fluke -- The Coolest Cat in the Alley

5. Just_A_Slacker

Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    Kick them both to the curb. Allow me to quote from the great street poet Ice Cube:

"Life ain't nothing but bitches and money."

Now, while I disagree totally with the above sentiments, this is what many say.

Me, I say go with whoever makes you happiest...unless she cheated on you, then kicker her to the curb.

6. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Mister Never Was there A Jack that Was Quite As Slack As You, the Ex can vex you but good, it's true. But never forget that there is something to be learned from that Pain Most Insane that drives you crazy at night and leaves a Black Blight on your heart. Time does not heal all wounds, but it does kill the dead flesh that hurts so bad. So be glad and try to deal with your Former Honey in a Manner Most Money.

My Man Oh My God, Will You Take a Fluke at Who's Here, 'Cause I Thought I'd Be Dead UnderGround and Walking the Shores of The Styx Before I saw Him Back in The Mix, I am indeed glad to see you return to my humble thread. It knocks me dead. Your dilemma is indeed rough and most tough to handle. I cannot hold a candle to its complexity. For when a Sexity Mama comes to call, I know you want to Play Ball. The Coolest Resolution to avoid Love Desolution? Play it Smooth, as always. Figure out which one is most lovely in your eyes and you will surmise the right thing to do. Discern if your Ex is telling the Truth or is she Pulling your Tooth. For when you are yankin' dental you are most mental. Fight on, My Smooth Super Soldier.

Super Cool Post Script: Oh yeah, the D-Man is leaving work now. I'll see y'all on the Flipside, for I cannot hide from your Sweet Lovin.

Chill the Deuce :cool: :cool:

7. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Be cool with the ex indeed. If only I'd realized that years ago. :(

8. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    This guy owns us all.

9. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    that's the truth watta!

but that's ok, these threads get interesting ;) :)

:cool:

10. PrincessLingerie

PrincessLingerie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2001
    oh man this is funny!
    although a bit confusing ;)

11. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Man You Just Keep On Bein' Your Own Badass Kenobi and All the Skirts will Beg For Your Love, there is no need to make the Yellow Frowny Face, my Ace. Though you may feel forlorn because of your Ex-Girl Scorn, do not fret. Rather, have courage. For there are 3 Billion Lady-Fish swimming in the currents of your Love, and you are packing Dyn-O-Might, my Brotha.

My Mister Mega Watt-O-The-Watta your Love Lamp, although the D-Man may own you all, he has shown you all the way to own the Loveliest Ladies. You are now Officially in Full Effect.

My Sweet Miss Jedi You Control The Flow And Eeb At the Shores of My Heart, I am indeed having one Hell Of A Time coming up with Smooth Names for your part. I do try to keep your interest with all the pimpinest PimpDaddyMackinalaciousness that you can possibly stand. For I am The Man.

My Sexy Miss Princess, Your Lingerie looks Most Incredible On The Floor, you are My Honey for thinking this is funny. I do not mean to confuse even though I use the Choicest Lines and most Buttery Rhymes in my Diction of No Friction. Girl, you fill yourself out Most Nicely.

12. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    ok I got in one odd mood about 10 min. ago and actaully understood all that was said...but hey it still sounds good.

13. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh]

Chill_Mike_D, you are indeed the most chill....... :cool:

14. DVader316

Feb 18, 2000
    Just bringin this thread to the top cuz its ****** hystercial. :D

Where ya at Chill Mike ?

15. Chill_Mike_D

Dec 28, 2001
    My Hot Princess Who Flies Through My Heart Like a Robin In Spring, I am glad that a Miss Thing like you finally understands my Bling Bling. Play On, Playette.

My Mister That Guy Flyin' through The Sky Will Freak You Blue, I may be Cool as a Glacier but when you Face Her in all your Love, she will melt, for you are On Fire. Flame On.

My Man Any Hater that Faces DVader will be Knocked 3 Ways from 16, your comment hilarious is Most Nefarious, for we all know that it is you that is Most Funny and Money. You are better than Green Beans, my Brotha.

16. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    hehe anything will make sense when you are half asleep... :) but hey that might just be me...who knows

17. DVader316

Feb 18, 2000
    Yea yea. Chill Mike D has returned!

Peace to all my brothas and especially the sistaz here at the JCC. ;)

18. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    Oh geez, Sally's right! :eek:

it all makes sense now!!

my theory, either I need a nap, or I am one of the enlightened people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.