Art Archive Chilla's stuff: Return from Hiatus w/ wallpapers (Jaina, Tenel Ka, Mara/Luke, LotR) page 22

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Chilla, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks so much! [:D] I'm glad to be back. I've missed being here and I've ccertainly missed photoshopping. I had to go half a year without making any wallpapers.... *twitch*

I love the Tenel Ka one, too. I think it's the colors and the stripes... [face_thinking]

Thanks again!

Thanks! Especially the Luke/Mara one is very emotional...At first I had wanted to make it only about Mara, but I when I went through the pictures and quotes on wookiepedia.... *sniffs* I just had to make a tribute to my favorite pairing.

Thanks! I'm so glad you like them. I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to comment here as well as at dA. [:D]

Are you saying Indy is boring? [face_thinking] Ah well, I'm not doing much, though.
    Thanks! :)

You're right; it does remind me of that, too!

Yepp, I'm enjoying it here. People in the US are very kind and friendly to newcomers.
    Yeah, I kinda miss the blue siluettes of mountains in the distance, too. I never realized how much I like mountains.

Thanks! [:D]
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.