main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Chimaera-Stormhawk's Art Thread [Thrawn, Anakin, KotOR, New 4/11/07]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Chimaera-Stormhawk, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chimaera-Stormhawk

Chimaera-Stormhawk Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2007
    Hey I'm a new person on this site and its my first time with an art thread. These are all of my star wars related pictures below, but I also have others up on my deviantart site, so you can either look at all of them at once or just click on the links below. Comments are always Welcome!

Index of Pictures:

Thrawn Portrait
    Thrawn plays Guitar Hero
    Cartoon of Thrawn
    KotOR and Monty Python
    Anakin Portrait EP. III
    Clone Wars Anakin (cartoon)
    Star Wars Monty Python Crossover (aka 'Fechez le Jar Jar')

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Well, you know I love your art!:p

I'm so glad to see these up, and welcome to the site![:D]

~MJ@};-

3. TheOnlyJediPrincess

TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2006
    Hay wonderful art work. I love the portait of Thrawn. I like your other non-Star wars too. welcome to the TF.net

4. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I posted comments ^_^

I'm happy to see a fan of Thrawn! (and someone who have an icon I drew myself :D)

5. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi there! [:D]
    Welcome aboard!

Great start! I like your art, esp the Thrawn comic! [face_laugh] That one's funny! I love the expression on the Thrawns' faces in the last box. And Original Thrawn's pose is great, esp the tapping with his foot. [face_love] =D=

Well done! Will we see more of your art soon? :) [face_batting]

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Welcome to the Fan Art forum, Chimaera-Stormhawk! We're glad you chose to share some of your work here! These are all great--but I have to admit an idiot-manic fandom to Monty Python, so those pieces really appeal to me! "Silly English K-nnnniggits!" LOL! [face_laugh][face_laugh] Great work combining the genres! I like all of these; the portrait of Ep. III Anakin is very nice--a relatively good likeness (the face seems just a touch long to me, though) and good body proportions. It would be great to see you add a bit more in the way of contrasts to portraits like this (darker darks, lighter lights)--they would really add a lot of "pop" to them! The CW Anakin is great--very nice use of focus to keep him in the foreground of the picture, good duplication of the style. This is a great start on your gallery, and we'll be looking forward to seeing more from you!

FF

7. WraithTen

WraithTen Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2007
    [:D]

I'm a fan, but you kind of already knew that.

I love your stuff. KEEP drawing! I'll pester you, you know I will. ;)

8. Chimaera-Stormhawk

Chimaera-Stormhawk Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2007
    are you kidding? its an awesome picture of him! yes I'm a Big Thrawn fan (as if it wasnt already blatantly obvious with my username) Deviant art has mostly the comic book Thrawns so I thought I'd do my own interpretation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.