main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chinese DVD Cover Rebuild

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Vriko Kras, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vriko Kras

Vriko Kras Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2013
    Hey guys, first time posting here, looks like an awesome community.

After reading this post on kotaku, I became attached to the Star Wars one, and enjoyed the silly mashup and subtitle:
    [​IMG]
    (Higher quality image here)

After seeing it, I was disappointed by the quality of it and decided to work on remaking it in higher quality. I have most of it done, I have all of the characters in position and cut out and the text, but I am having just one problem, I have no clue where the background came from.

I noticed in the background in the top left, there is a x-wing and then there is some land below that. I have spent a while looking for anything and not much has come up. I did just recently notice that the Battlefront 1 cover art has a similarly looking x-wing in it, but it doesn't have all of the ground. Unless they took the x-wing from it, and got the ground elsewhere.

I would love some help trying to find this background image. It would be awesome if anyone here recognizes it from something. Any help would be much appreciated!

After I finish the picture, I will gladly share it with the community free for anyone to have or use.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.