main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA CHOC walk through Disneyland Sunday October 21

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TK0421, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK0421

TK0421 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    It's that time again! Click on the link below to register for the Visions Fantastic team which is the team I walked with last year, and will again this year. I have already registered.

http://www.chocforms.org/chocwalk/2007/VisionsFantastic/

Here are pictures from last year

http://picasaweb.google.com/cavemandon/Choc_walk?authkey=kz7GDDgH9ndZQAXmO7PLJ2DzGe0

Last year there was an MC at the hub of main st and she announced "we have a stormtrooper!" and Minnie Mouse put her hands up to her mouth as though in fear. Farley (the fiddle player in Frontierland) played the Imperial March as I walked by

2. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Most Brilliant pictures!
    Bet it took you forever to get anywhere during the walk LOL

3. GreyJedi

GreyJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2002
    The Orange County Star Wars Society also does this event and has asked us to join them in the past. :)

4. TK0421

TK0421 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    ^ Funny, I was expecting to see them last year and I didn't. I did, however, see the Inland Empire Star Wars Society as you can see by one of the pictures I had my picture taken with them on Main St USA. Farley was at the Big Thunder Ranch and played the Star Wars theme when he saw me, followed by the Imperial March.

You're right, it did. I kept getting stopped to have my picture taken with different groups, and then people were walking by taking our photo as they walked by! Fly Jedi told me that the Jedi from Jedi Training academy tried to catch up with me. THAT would have been a righteous picture.

5. FLY_JEDI

FLY_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    The JTA had 2 Jedi's and Maul set up along the route that passed the Tomorrowland Terrace to wave at Walk participants. Don't let 'em Force-Push you this year, Mike!

6. TK0421

TK0421 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    I remember that. They were in front of the stage, and one of them said "these aren't the droids we're looking for"

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to stay at the same hotel so we can converge in the lobby and leave together. I'm staying at the Anaheim Plaza Hotel their number is 1800-631-4144 and they are on the corner of Harbor and Disney Way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.