main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Choice (romance/drama, Obi/OC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SoftballJedi, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoftballJedi

SoftballJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    Choice

Obi-Wan Kenobi sighed. He was sitting in The Room of A Thousand Fountains at the Jedi Temple. He was sitting all alone. There was not another Jedi in sight. He felt the Force flow through him and in it, he felt the struggling presence of 13 year old Padawan Anakin Skywalker. He knew young Anakin was currently in a sparring room with Jedi Master Adi Gallia, working on different strategies. He also knew (this from the Force) that Anakin was struggling with some of the strategies but didn?t want to disappoint Master Gallia. Obi-Wan sighed again. He had been training with Anakin for three years now, and he still hadn?t connected with him. It was almost like the boy was afraid to let anyone get close to him. Obi-Wan had pondered this for awhile. He believe that perhaps the boy who Qui-Gon had said was the Chosen One was afraid to let anyone get close to him because he thought they would leave him. Anakin had left many people and a few had left him. Besides his mother and the Queen of Naboo, someone else had left him that scarred him. With his mother and the Queen, there was a possibility Anakin would see them again or maybe just see a holo of them. And for him that would be enough.
    But he wouldn?t see Qui-Gon again. And neither would Obi-Wan. Tears rolled down Obi-Wan?s cheeks. ?Why Qui-Gon? I need you now more than ever, you are the only one who could help me now!? Obi-Want screamed aloud and throughout the Force. He sobbed in pain.

Anakin Skywalker felt his Master?s pain at that time and dropped his training light saber. The burn of Master Gallia?s blade hitting his skin didn?t faze him. He was afraid for his Master. ?Obi-Wan?? Anakin said. He made to run to the door. But Master Gallia held him back. ?No.? she said in her clipped accent. ?I felt it too, but he has not called for help from us. Relax young Padawan.? Anakin nodded but his eyes stared at the door.

Obi-Wan was shaking and sobbing and he barely recognized a certain presence that came in the room. ?Master? he whispered. ?Help me.? Obi-Wan noticed the presence came closer to him. ?Can your Padawan not help you?? the voice said. ?No.? Obi-Wan answered, in too much pain and fear to recognize the voice. But suddenly he did. ?Qui-Gon.? he whispered. He turned his head around trying to find the presence and he saw he was correct. He saw the kind face Qui-Gon, his former master. Qui-Gon gave him a sad smile. ?I cannot help you with training the boy, Obi-Wan. I know you can do it.? Qui-Gon said sadly. ?I know. I?ve been told many times.? Obi-Wan answered. The spirit of Qui-Gon sat next to Obi-Wan on the bench. ?What has been torturing you so much Obi-Wan? I?ve seen it plague you day and night. It troubles Anakin too. Then, you just block out the Force entirely! That seriously troubles Anakin.? Qui-Gon said Obi-Wan took a deep breath before revealing his secret. ?I may be expelled from the Jedi Order.? he whispered. ?What did you do?? Qui-Gon asked, shocked. ?I?m, I?m in love.? Obi-Wan revealed. ?I see her a lot. That?s when I block out the Force. She loves me too and she wants a full commitment. I?m not sure what to do. But I know it?ll be the hardest thing I?ve ever done to leave her.? ?How long have you been with her?? Qui-Gon asked in that still shocked tone. ?About six months or so. Her name is Aria Livian. She is my age. I met her on a mission with Anakin? Obi-Wan filled him in. ?Livian? Isn?t her father one of the richest men in the galaxy and is high-up with all the politicians?? Qui-Gon asked. Obi-Wan nodded, his face in his hands. ?What should I do?? he asked in a muffled tone. ?Obi-Wan. I cannot tell you. You have to follow the Force. What is more important to you? Would you give up the Force forever for love? It?s your choice of love-or love of the Force and your love for Aria.? Qui Gon answered. He stood up and put his hand on Obi-Wan?s shoulder. In a moment he left.
    Obi-Wan still sat there for a few minutes. Finally he decided what he should do. He got out his comlick and with tears in his eyes he called Aria and told her to meet him at a Co

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    WOW! That was very deep. Typical of Obi-Wan to pull of a selfless act, it's a pity his padawan did not do the same. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.