main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Choices (L/M/OC ) Very AU ***9/20/06*** EPILOGUE***COMPLETE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Jedi_Lover: and whoah... :eek: :D :cool: [face_dancing]

... and suddenly, the one-shot starts to open out into something else!! :D :D

Action, drama, mystery, humour, flawless characterization... and did I say mystery? [face_thinking] o_O :D

Favourite moments (in a favourite post! :D)... How To Quickly Disable Your Pregnant Clone Without Doing Serious Damage #101, and the superb twist at the end... :D

I'll be watching the progress of this story with great interest! :D :cool: [face_dancing]

- The Imperial Ewok

2. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Luke turned away because he couldn?t look at his friend as he told her. ?The DNA was degraded because it had been in cold storage for over 50 years.?

Da, da, dum. You win my prize for Most Totally Awesome Plot Twist!

3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    :eek: Mara's a clone???

Wow!

This update was awsome! I'm sooo glad you decided to continue this!!

I loved the image of a pregnant youngr Mara having the other Mara in a head lock!

Luke fidgeted in his seat, then said sheepishly, ?Umm... not quiet identical, Mara.?
    That really made me laugh... I really thought the difference would be something that Mara would punch him (again) for! :p

Luke seems so happy, which I love, but I can't help wanting he and Mara to get together!

I can't wait for more... this is awsome, Jedi_Lover!!

If you do PM's when you update, I would love one!

4. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Holy Crap!:eek: Mara is a clone to begin with! Who's the original? And that makes Jadie a thrid generation clone.

5. Fiana_Novarr

Fiana_Novarr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2001
    :eek: *insert colorful collection of curses here* :eek:

Mara is a clone! :eek:

Well, I certainly did not expect that. =D= =D= =D=

I am happy you continued this, it's great! If you do update PMs, I would like one, please! [face_batting]

Looking forward to the next part,

Fia

P.S.: and thanks for making Lukie only *slightly* creepy ... [face_worried]

6. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Wonderful update JL!

I told you this story rocked!!

7. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    This is quite the story. I wonder how it's going to be resolved. [face_thinking]

8. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    HOLY COW!

First post was............ sick, perverse, and twisted.

Second post was.......... sick, perverse and twisted!!

This is great, I am totally intrigued now! :D

(And wow, the Ewok story? Creepy and slightly disturbing!)

9. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Dude! And here I thought you wouldn't be able to outdo your first bombshell! :eek:

10. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    [face_dancing] Thank you for writing more!

Love the twist at the end of this one. That certainly puts a new spin on things.

I'm glad that Jadie already existed and that Luke actually fell in love with her. It will be interesting to see how the dymanics between the three play out.

And a Mara Jade Harem.... [face_laugh] Classic.

11. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    Wow,:eek: I didn't think this story could get any better drama wise. I was wrong.

I'm so glad you decided to continue with the story, and I can't wait to see where this is going.

:eek:

Wow, still in shock! But I love it. Great job!

Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please please pm me with the next update:)

jacky

12. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Talk about your twists. Mara was already a clone. I'm so glad you decided to keep going.

13. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    WOW!:eek: What a tale you are telling. Never could of thought of this story line. Wonder how Mara is going to be able to take in all this and come out mentally sane. Well at least she will have other twin sisters to discuse this with. Wait....twins! Could the EOTH be cooking a new batch with Jadie?[face_thinking] Love it!@};-

14. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Excellent work! I'm so happy to see you've continued with this. Could I be on the PM list, please? [face_batting]

There are so many wonderful one-lines...where to choose? [face_thinking]

?I swear by the Force, Luke, if you tell me you started a Mara Jade harem, I will kill you!?

That had me laughing...still giggling over it. [face_laugh] :cool:

Luke turned away because he couldn?t look at his friend as he told her. ?The DNA was degraded because it had been in cold storage for over 50 years.?

Now THERE'S a plot twist! Holy [face_cow]! Keep writing, this is quite the story. =D=

15. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thank you. I hope I can keep everybody interested in the story. I usually just write viggies. Writing a longer fic is difficult. Thanks again for reading!

Thanks McEwok. I am honored that you like my fic so far. You are such a terrific writer... when you aren't having Mara skinned alive or something else equally horrible. :p I appreciate you stopping by and taking a look.

Thank you. I don't know if their will be more twists. Many more of these and it could be a daytime Soap Opera-- "As the Galaxy Turns" :p Thank you for your kind words. :)

Yeah, that is another Literature Forum "sex" thread bunny I got. Those guys over at that thread were saying they would love to see a Mara vs. Maara clone mud wrestling cage match. I figured this is as close as I could get to that scenario. ;)

Yeah, I considered a whole lot of options as to what the difference could be. In the end I thought having the clone almost young enough to be Luke's daughter was a big enough slap in Mara's face.

They are happy. That is such a big problem for me. I am a HUGE L/M shipper. What to do, what to do. [face_thinking]

Thank you so much for stopping by!

[face_thinking] Who is the original? I am sure I can find an evil answer for that. LOL Thanks for commenting. I appreciate you reading this fic.

That was the hard part. I have no qualms at making Luke creepy or evil for a viggie, but when it turned to a long fic I just couldn't do that to the Farmboy. I love Luke way to much. I think you will find he is our usual sensitive and sexy Jedi we know and love. Thanks for reading!

I couldn't do it without you RedGold. You are a fantastic beta! Thank you so much for your advice and assistance!

Oh I am sure I will just have Mara go into a darkside rage and slaughter the entire Skywalker family. I hate writing long stories.

;)

Just kidding. :p

Thanks. I don't know if I can keep up the pace, but I will try.

Thanks, I haven't found many people who have read my Ewok story. The people who have were slightly ticked at the ending. [face_laugh]

Thanks for reading.

Thanks, I didn't think I would be able to do it either. I appreciate you reading!

Thanks, I liked that line also.

Thanks. I hope I can keep the drama coming.

16. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    :eek: whoa. :eek:
    that's so intense it's scary.

do you do pm lists? if so, please add me. this is too good to miss.

;) paige

17. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Prime plot-twisting, J_L! =D= I'm so glad you decided to post the rest of the story! :D Wonder how Mara's gonna take the news?....[face_worried]

18. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thank you!!
    Thanks for commenting. Trace. We will find out how Mara takes this in the next post. So I might as well get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mara stared at Luke as if he was out of his mind. ?Okay,? she said slowly, ?I may be forty, but there is no possible way that I am even close to fifty.?

Luke shifted in his chair uncomfortably, ?I didn?t suggest that you were.?

Mara shook her head, quickly becoming exasperated with Luke?s head games. ?You insinuated as much when you said my DNA had been in cold storage for 50 years.?

?I said it was your DNA,? Luke replied quietly, ?but I didn?t say it came from you.?

?Well, how is that possible, unless?.? Mara stopped in mid-sentence when she finally understood what he was saying. ?No, that?s impossible,? she murmured in disbelief. ?Who told you this??

Luke folded his hands together on the table in front of him and fidgeted nervously. ?The cloner I was talking about, Dr. Bentu, said he didn?t know where Palpatine acquired the original DNA tissue sample, but he had a certain... fondness to that particular clone model. Bentu thought the original was perhaps somebody that meant a great deal to Palpatine at one time because he used the DNA to create a number of clones. Often Dr. Bentu would alter the DNA just enough so that it wasn?t obvious that the various copies were clones... maybe change little things like facial structure or height, but the emperor preferred that the clones maintain their red hair and green eyes.?

Mara didn?t know what to say and the headache that had been subsiding suddenly came back with a vengeance. ?Skywalker, do you have something to drink in this office??

Walking over to a small cooling unit, he pulled out some bottle water and Mara shook her head at the proffered beverage. ?Do you have anything stronger??

Luke twisted off the cap and took a long drink from the bottle. ?I?ll have my aide bring you something. Will Corellian Whiskey do??

Mara nodded numbly as she digested the shocking news and Luke clicked on his comlink. ?Connor,? he spoke into the communication unit.

After about 20 seconds a groggy voice replied, ?Yes, Sir.?

Luke grimaced when he realized it was only a little past four in the morning. ?Sorry to wake you Connor, but could you please bring a bottle of Corellian Whiskey and two glasses to my office.?

There was a pause at the other end of the. ?Corellian Whiskey and two glasses, uhh..right away, sir.?

?Thank you, Ensign Connor, Skywalker out.? Clicking off the link he focused his attention back to Mara.

?Thanks,? she said quietly and there was a long pause between them.

?So,? she finally said, drawing out the word, ?not only are you married and having sex with my much younger clone who is carrying your twins, but you are now telling me that I myself am probably a clone. One special made by the Emperor for Force knows what reason.? An unsettling thought occurred to her. ?Could the original have been Palpatine?s wife or lover??

?Probably not a wife or lover,? Luke corrected. ? Dr. Bentu said the only occupations these clones were given were assassin or other positions of great trust. He never made up a version of you to be one of Palpatine?s concubines.?

Relief washed over her at his words but still shuddered at the thought of any version of her lying in bed with her old Master. She had been fiercely loyal to Palpatine-- that much was drilled into her head at an early age-- but she never found him physically attractive and doubted any woman could. His body had slowly rotted away by the darkside Forces, one of the reasons she had been determined to avoid that dark path, and besides, he was more

19. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] He's in so much trouble...
    I'm loving this fic more each day, it's terrific

20. Blue_Milkshake

Blue_Milkshake Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2005
    Luke?s eyes went wide as a horrifying thought flittered through his mind, but he shook his head and quickly dismissed the notion.
    Hmmm, wonder what that horrifying thought was. Poor Luke - probably worrying that he's got more unknown sisters out there.

?So in a way, this is almost a relief. I wasn?t the cause for my parents? deaths. I wasn?t abducted, and the man I held in such high regard did care for me, in his own way. That?s not so bad considering all else.?
    Wow, Mara processed all this very quickly. It would take me days to come to a conclusion like this, but that?s just my personality ? analyze, then think about it, then ponder, then scrutinize?

Luke?s face turned red in embarrassment and anger, ?Yes, Jade, I screamed out your name in the throes of passion. There, I said it. Are you happy now??
    Mara paused laughing long enough to say, ?Yes, quite.?
    ?
    The laughter subsided and Mara gave Luke an amused look, ?You are in so much trouble.?
    Luke?s shoulder?s slumped. ?You are so right.?
    LOL![face_laugh]

21. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    ?Wait, you said Hands! You mean the other Hands were my clones??

?At least Shira Brie was,? Luke admitted.

That cracked me up! [face_laugh] Although...it could be said the other way around. Mara Jade, a clone of Shira Brie...but I'm 110% loyal to Ms. Jade and Zahn.

Great update. This keeps getting more and more interesting.

22. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Interesting. Luke obviously is going to have rpoblems with Jadie and Mara, they are both going to try to kill the other. DOn't think Jadie is going to react well with her, ... mother? predecessor? what do you call her relation to Mara?

23. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    OMG!!! Frickin' HILARIOUS!!! Luke is going to be sleeping on the couch for a while, I think! :p

Mara took that a lot better than I thought she would! But the reasons she did take it well were very good! I can definitly see her as relieved that Palpy didn't murder her parents!

?Wait a second,? Mara whispered, ?didn?t you once tell me you and Shira Brie hooked up while she was working undercover as a Rebel??
    :eek: He must be attracted to her DNA! The Force must really want his and her DNA together!!!

?Sir,? he spoke in a light voice, ?I realize it is not my place to talk, but I wish to remind you that pregnant women should not be consuming alcohol.?
    [face_laugh] I was wondering if he would make that comment! I bet that guy is very confused now!

Luke and Mara were so cute there together, joking around. You can really tell Luke is happy! I'm so glad that Mara isn't mad at him for this, and it seems like they will still be really good friends! :D

This was an amazing update! I can't wait for more!!!!

Thanks for the PM! [:D]

24. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    Oh, Luke is in trouble now. Calling Jadie, Mara. :eek:

I can't wait to see how he will explain this the Jadie.

And Shira Brie was another clone. Man, Luke really does like that DNA line.

It was wonderful, the update. I cant wait for more.

Thanks for the pm.

jacky

25. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    I can't wait to see what will happen when Mara and Jadie come face to face again. *rubs hands together in anticipation*

And loved the little scene between Luke and Mara - they really seem to have found a good balance and seem at ease with one another.

But i'm waiting for the next plot twist! [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.