main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Choose event for February (again)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by obi-TN, Feb 2, 2005.

?

Choose event for February (again)

Poll closed Feb 7, 2005.
  1. Bowling (location TBD)

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. Game Night (@ Obi-TN's)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Laser Tag (location TBD)

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Nashville Kats (February 26th)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Good gracious, everyone gets touchy all of a sudden. I was making refernce to a joking comment that Skip said that the FF was off to one side at the tiny table and everyone went to the other picnic table. For some reson everyone was EATING at both of the long tables and then we added one little table. When several were through eating many moved over to the larger table. Likely it was the number of kids that had us at the 2 long tables and when they were through of course they ran off to play. People need to read between the lines at least a little bit.

Bowling got thrown off because we originally had a lane reserved (not at a discount), but some jerk decided to get half the lanes for a private party and our reservation slipped through the cracks and some members got delayed in showing up. No matter. Being together was the big idea overall. I stink at bowling so my feelings weren't hurt to avoid 20 gutterballs. ;)

Not sure why some members can't accept being part of 2 groups. I don't like to see any us vs. them, but I seem powerless to stop it. All I ask is that people try to be active. There are many members that I've never met and only a handful will come out for events. Soon I will start a thread for cutting down the membership list. We've got too many people who signed up one day and never came back. Watch for this new thread soon.

2. lady_loki

lady_loki Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2004
    Dont feel bad Zach.. When i bowl i literaly fall on my butt just about every time i roll the ball...lol it so funnnnnn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.