main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp CHRIS'S COMIC SHOW

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Capt_Brandon_Berry, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    1ST OFF IT WAS VERY NICE TO MEET PRINCESSVADER IN PERSON. LOOKING TO MEET THE REST OF YOUR CLAN AT THE MEETING/BB-Q. AND THANKS TO TK FOR DRIVING EVEN THO NO A/C IN HIS CAR . THE SHOW WAS SMALL BUT I BELIVE THAT WE ALL FOUND SOMETHING. THEN OFF TO FLEE MARKET. WITH NO AIR AND I THINK 3 DETOURS WE GOT THERE. LOT OF JUNK THERE BUT TK FOUND DIMMONDS. MADE SMALL TOY RUN. BACK TO CHRIS'S FOR THE DRAWING. NO WINNERS HERE. BACK TO TK'S FOR LUNCH, WHERE WE WAS JOINED BY STEVE. GOT TO SEE PRINCESSVADER'S ARMOR. VERY COOL!!!! WELL BESIDES THE HEAT WE ALL HAD FUN. IT NICE TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! TO BAD EVERY ONE IS SPREED-OUT ALL OVER THE STATE.

2. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Thank you, TK, for the lovely scenic drive...and I think that no a/c just added to the "perfectnicity" of the day.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    No A/C?? What kind of ghetto transportation is that?? :oops:

Hee hee hee! :D

4. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    For those of you who have a bit of a Native American background that is what we refer to as a mobile sweat lodge. Did any one have any visions?o_O

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    There was a little vision questing going on in the back seat. We did keep hearing Brandon moaning something about Beef Jerky? Not really sure what that was about.? lol [face_sick]

I am truely sorry about the air not working. I do have another appointment this Thursday to have it worked on again! So maybe this time it will work a little better. Hell any better would have been good. lol It was so hot!=P~

That a side .. it was very nice meeting PrincessVader. She is very nice and I believe will fit in good with the rest of you Monkeys! SO..........

You can check out all my new finds over the weekend on the Spiff New Finds page. Till next time.

SeeYa,
    TK

6. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    TK DONT LET THEM RAG ON YOUR CAR LIKE THAT. ITS A FORD!!!.... MADE MOSTLY IN THE U.S.A......

7. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Hey! You started it!!

8. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Exactly! It is a Ford! All the more reason to trade up... I had a ford and it spent more time in the shop than on the road!

9. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    F ound O n R oad D ead! F ixed O r R eapared D aily Biult Ford F@#&*ed![face_laugh]

10. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll have you ALL know ...

I LOVE my car!! It's the best car I have ever owned. It has over 205,000 miles on it and runs as good today ... as the first day I had it. I still get over 30 miles to the gal. on gas. And I have NEVER had any major problem with it to date. A couple small things here and there is all. Tires , Oil changes all your basic stuff.

I've had a Nissan. That nickel and Dimed me to death. Had a Honda that thing need 2 transmissions. VW.... I will not even talk about that thing. lol I did how ever own a Toyata once and that was an ok car. But still did not last a long as my Ford.

It all so looks like it maybe the shop fault for my air not working. I took it back in today and it looks like they may have crossed up the hoses of something? Some "New Guy" may have mixed it up when it was serviced a few weeks back.

SO there........ losers!! I'd put my Ford agaist anyone else car out there. :p

Later,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.