Christmas at the Lawless House

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just like Thanksgiving we are going to have tons of food. It's just the 4 of us (us and the 2 kids)this time around so no strange relatives to meet. If anyone wants to come and chow down and not cook or just wants to hang out you are more than welcome to. There is plenty of room and plenty of food. Just let us know and bring yourself on up here.

[face_peace]
  2. jediadigallia Jedi Knight

star 1
    Patrice, ya'll are so sweet. You guys fit right in with the most caring, giving group of people I've ever met in my life. (our group, of course!)[:D]
  3. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ya'll are so sweet...I am going to be with my family at my grandma's house in Panama City Beach. If not it would just be the four of us also. I pray ya'll have a blessed Christmas [face_love]
  4. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the offer!! Mark and I are going to my parents for a low-key Christmas this year and then heading out for a couple of days of much needed rest after a crazy year!

Maybe we can get together when we get back - I've been in my house 3 years and still never had a house-warming party . . .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.