Chic, IL Christmas/DVD party v3

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JediJeff13, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediGeek Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm bringing cupcakes, as well as some crabmeat dip with crackers. Now there's a combination, huh? :p
  2. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

star 5
    I'm planning to bring carmel popcorn.

~H~
  3. Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I recall that last year, there was a shortage of ice for the soda and drinks, so a few bags of ice would be a good idea for anyone out there on a budget.

Jeff, which of the three categories (desserts/snax, foods that aren't devoid of nutrition, and drinks) could use more contributors?

-Le Penguin
    "All the fine ladies are makin' a fuss
    But I can't pay attention cuz I'm on that dust"
  4. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Pop is a good thing. Now, don't ALL you rush out and bring pop, but the couple that have said it, by all means bring some.

For the record, what ever is left, you get to take home. I don't own it. It's yours, you brought it to share, you get to take home whatever is left over.

'Cept cake plates. They forever remain at my house, never to return to your cabinet again. :D
  5. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yeah - did you all get my directions? If not, please email me and I'll get them back out. dvd@chicagoforce.org
  6. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah i got them. i'm just trying to make sense of them. :p
  7. avora_knightfall Jedi Padawan

Just e-mailed you for directions. aloriashadowfall@aol.com is me Lesley. I am not sure if I am going to drive myself or hitch a ride with Laura from the book club.
  8. avora_knightfall Jedi Padawan

What time does the party start? If I am blind and just didn't see the time I am sorry. :)

9. avora_knightfall Jedi Padawan

Last post for this. I can bring some cookies and a couple of 12 packs of pop.
  10. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    What time are you expecting us to be thrown out of the door just wanted to know so if i can't get a rid so see what im gonna do with the car. Oh should i bring my computer to show you guys and the pictures from my backpacking trip in new mexico/ colorado that happened over the summer before the BBQ we finally put all the pictures on the disc so let me know.
  11. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Party starts at 4 and runs until the last person leaves.

And yeah, Lesley - I got it. I will email you later and your food choices are fine and dandy.

Bet you never thought you'd read "fine and dandy" on a website.
  12. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Darn it Jeff, I wish that I could come to your bash...
  13. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    AHHH What to bring can you make a list of what people said they are bringing so we can decide.
  14. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Just look through the few pages of this thread, Peaches, it's all here. :)
  15. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure we could use a "peach" pie!! :p
  16. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    After over-dosing on sugary stuff at the Field Museum party tonight I will be bringing salsa & chips, lots of chips.
  17. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Just go through the thread and figure it out, HB!
  18. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    i'll bring some beer and the usual amount of goat fun. maybe even an extra dose of fun! it is the holidays after all.
  19. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is then any extra goat fun? I mean......you usually give 115% of pah-tay enjoyment wherever you go. I can't imagine there is a higher level you haven't gone to yet.
  20. avora_knightfall Jedi Padawan

I just had a family obligation come up that I have to go to. I have to missed the party. :-( Sorry everyone and I was really looking forward towards going.
  21. JediAutobot Force Ghost

star 4
    Well hopefully we will see you at another bookclub.

I just got back from shopping. I have a kickin' grab bag gift to contribute. Can't wait!
  22. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry I can't make it - darn that state of Wisconsin that gets in the way!

Hope y'all have fun, you'll have to do without my spicy pickles this time. :)

23. DarthJurist Admin Emeritus

star 5
    Crud... forgot about the grab bag aspect.. yet another thing I need to do before Saturday morning.

~H~
  24. darthgoat Jedi Master

star 4
    "Is then any extra goat fun? I mean......you usually give 115% of pah-tay enjoyment wherever you go. I can't imagine there is a higher level you haven't gone to yet. "

i like to raise the bar. keep things fresh you know. make sure everyone is guessing.

keeps me on the edge, where i gotta be.
  25. ThomSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be bringing my ever-fabulous Waldorf salad... though which particular recipe I use will remain a mystery until Saturday morning. ;)

I think Waldorf will go well with chicken & beef sammiches, don't y'all?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.