main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Christmas hauls!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    First off, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas. This year was a pretty good for SW, in terms of getting some nice stuff :D The highlights were a Han Solo bust from Gentle Giant, Battlefront II for X Box and a big freaking Darth Vader pez dispenser! Whoooooo! Anyone get anything unique? Special? Wacky? Post it here!

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!

First off I hope EVERYONE had a GREAT holiday!! I truly hope everyone got what they wished for from Santa. Ho! Ho! Ho!

I'd like to thank John for holding down the fort for the last month or so. As most of you all know with my job (Retail) from Thanksgiving to X-Mas I'm never on here. But I'm back and look forward to getting caught up. You should see me at least once a week. I have a lot of new stuff to talk about. New things to let you all know. Oh and Santa was very nice to me. lol

So ...

Oh ya... There is still a meeting tomorrow. It will be the Jan. meeting. It is at my house we are having it on Friday night for the kick off or the new Sci-fi Friday night. It starts around 6pm and all are welcome. Please email me any ??? you have about time and place if need be. We'll have the notes up asap. Also you will start seeing some new items on the web site starting tomorrow as well. Me & John have some new picture from the superfest we have to get up.

Well till next time. Thanks again everyone. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

SeeYa!!
    TK

PS.. Tomorrow is also my birthday !! I except lots of gifts. lol : ) SeeYa!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.