main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Christmas/Holiday Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I wanted to thank everyone that came and made our annual party such an enjoyable time.

I can't tell you how much fun I had again this year. I love getting together with friends and family and just having a great time. The food was great, so thanks to everyone that made and brought food and drink. The raffle was amazing, I cant wait for Jaina to tell everyone how much we brought in through the raffle, it is completly amazing.

I would like to ask that anyone that took pictures to please post them or send them to me so I can collect and add them to the event pictures folder.

Hope to see everyone throughout the coming year as we have a lot of exciting things planned and in the works!

Again, thanks go out to everyone for coming and making this event such a great one.

2. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Thanks so much for the invite. The party was great and I enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Can't wait to get together again.

=D=

3. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    It was very nice to hang out. Loved it.

4. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    It was great having members of the HRR attend. We all had a great time. I beleive that this was the biggest turn out ever.

5. Darth_Clerric

Darth_Clerric Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    Yes it was a great turn out and thank you for everyone who came out

6. BurntTheMacaroni

BurntTheMacaroni Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    Hehe this was an awesome event! i had a blast... cant wait to get together with you guys again!

7. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    I had the greatest time! Thanks to all TA and HRR! Have a Happy New Year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.