main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Christmas in July...... The Annual RMFF BBQ - Satuday July 16th 3pm at The Fetts House

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BFett88, May 31, 2011.

1. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Is this poster an original or a replica? If it's an original maybe hold it for the Make-A-Wish auction (worth a lot if it is). If it's a replica, sorry guys, IT'S MINE! LOL I'll plunk a couple bucks for a raffle ticket...

And everybody, if you can. bring your favorite Margarita glass if you want some (not required, but fun). I'll bring the few that I have.

2. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Just a reminder to everyone there are currently 33 people RSVP'd for this event so please plan accordingly for amounts of food etc. :p

3. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Per SWSNBNOTB, please change us from Chips, Salsa and Rice, to Chips, Salsa and Mexican Corn.

4. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    IF you are bringing guest, especially if you haven't RSVP'd for them, please bring enough food to cover them as well. Let's all be considerate of each other. :)

5. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    I swear that anything I pick up along the way will be properly fed prior to arrival. :p By the way, does anyone know what to feed soda pop for optimal taste and fizzyness?

6. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I hear Mentos are good. :p

7. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    At the last white bantha event I was at I walked away with a mentos bottle rocket kit........

8. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I think Coke is the best, you should you tube it or Google it I think Mythbusters did a comparison on what worked best....

I'm bringing a huge batch of green chili, maybe I could do rice too??? Will see what I come up with..... Oh I hope I'm bring Rio marg fixings. If not I will surely bring a glass to put a marg in :D

Can't wait!!

9. LadyoftheMandalore

LadyoftheMandalore Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Ok, I know this is super late, but I think I'm coming... probably sometime between 4 & 6. The boy is playing poker that night, so this is my night to escape! Let me know if you need anything last-minute. If you're still where I think you are, there is potentially a King Soopers on my way there :)

Also, it's Diet Coke and Mentos... regular Coke, and even Diet Pepsi don't really work so well. You gotta shake it, and then open as quickly as possible, drop 2 mentos in, and run like hell (or not mind getting so sticky - that's what the hose is for ;) )

10. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    You bring it you have to clean up the sticky mess it makes. :p

11. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I am attempting to keep the BBQ newbie tradition alive, and trying to get another uber geek to join the fray. Her folks live just down the street from the Fetts, so she has an escape plan in place. ;)

12. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009

...careful now, did you warn her about potential insects cleverly disguised as xmas presents!? [face_skull]

13. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Hey Katie! Still have that navy long sleeve of mine anywhere? I figured if you were coming, you might finally be rid of it. [face_mischief]

14. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Arachnids. :-B

15. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    She has been warned

16. LadyoftheMandalore

LadyoftheMandalore Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    Oh, totally do, and I already pulled it out of its secure "keep this until you see Cory again" spot where it's been for the last, oh, what, like year and a half? I'm packing it in my bag right now.

17. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004

I have no clue where it is at the moment!

18. Darklord49

Darklord49 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    Can someone PM me the address?

Austin-
    TK-1649

19. catz44

Jul 25, 2004
    PM sent

20. Katsu_MaRoy

Katsu_MaRoy Jedi Master star 2

Nov 21, 2006
    Sorry for the late confirmation. Looks like me and my molé will be there, and the spousal unit may be able to attend, too.

21. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I was going to make no-bake cheesecake as a sentimental symmetry thing (brought it for my very first RMFF event at the year 1 anniversary bbq)... but then I got lazy and we were at costco and they had good cheesecakes there so I got one of those. :p

22. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    Could some one pm me the address as well please.

23. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    PM sent.

24. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    My wife and son and will be able to make it. Is there anything left that still needs to be brought?

25. FanForced

FanForced Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2007
    We're bringing chips, Mexican rice, sodas, pie, and sour cream.