Lg.Is, NY Christmas In July: The Holiday Special Silver Anniversary Party Part 3!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay guys I hear that at the June Meeting, the Holiday Special Viewing party Part III was approved for July 25, 2004. Mark it on your Calendars.

Chris and Kenny are the entertainment directors. Tell us what viewing goodies you have planned!!

As for consumables: Bring some snacks for munching. I will be bringing the "Wedge" pretzels as usuall. Bring what ever beverages you like to drink. (No alcohol for anyone under 21 please). And have some dough for a call out order of pizza - not pizza dough:) and leave your sanity at home.

1PM the programming will begin. Everyone is invited StarFromIHJ will let us know if we are starting early with a shortened July meeting session. --Billy
  2. Trooper-C Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey there,
    I'll be bringing the usual material for any newcomers,like Star Warp'd,Troops,maybe Hardware Wars,and let's not forget WAMPAWAMPAWAMPA!!Plus,I'll be bringing a little compilation I call "Wedge's Greatest Hits";video clips from Rogue Squadron 2 and 3.And I'll bring some blue milk in order to be properly medicated for the audio/visual assault that is the Holiday Special.Sugestion:maybe one of us could bring a tape of our Aerosith performances from I-Con and Empire FanFest to show newcomers?
    -Chris
  3. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sounds like a good idea Chris, Im on it. --Billy
  4. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay are we all ready for the party. Role call. Is everybody coming? Should be a big turnout. --Billy
  5. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm definately coming, but I might be a bit late. I was drafted to do the readings at my church that sunday and have been unable to worm my way out... Grrr...

I'll need an adress and dirrections soon though so I can figure out how to get there and if I'll be there on time if I kick it into hyperdrive as soon as church lets out. You can e-mail me about it using the e-mail in my profile.

Either way I'll be there. The question is "Will I be on time?"
  6. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I've mannaged to find someone to cover for me in curch that day so I'll definately be able to make it there on time. :D

I'll just need directions and an adress some time soon. Please e-mail me or PM me with the info.
  7. ThePariah Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know if we'll have time, but in case anyone's interested, I procured all three film "making-of" documentaries off eBay (the original 70s and 80s ones) and they have a lot of funny bits, both intentional and unintentional. I'll bring them all just in case. :D
  8. RnRJedi007 Jedi Master

star 3
    I wish i could be there. I cant wait til I get some help at work and dont have work every Sunday.YUK!!
    Dana, Use the Jedi mind trick to get back the tape I made for you/ the group =0)

9. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Is 12 PM OK for the shortened meeting?
  10. Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll be there :) I don't if Will can make becuase of work though :( so put us as 1 1/2 ;) We'd be taking the LIRR in most likely (unless his parents let him borrow the car for the day).
  11. mikadojedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd love to come Dana. PUt me at 75% there. I also have Mark Hamill on The Muppet Show. If you'd like me to bring it. Finally The Star Wars Christmas Special. I'm honored ;) .
  12. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry Dave, yesterday my father told me too many people are already coming and I can't fit anymore people. I meant to post the following message this morning, but I was busy.

"Hey everyone,
    There are fifteen (15) people confirmed to come. My father told me that no more than fifteen (15) people can attend. Besides that, we cannot comfortably fit more than fifteen (15) people in my den to watch the shows. I did not post this limit originally since the event has not been this popular in the past. Since there are already fifteen (15) people attending as of yesterday I'm afraid nobody else can come to the party. I reserve a right to limit the amount of people attending since its my house and I can't fit more than 15 people here ."

13. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Wow! We already have 15 people Dana? Who is all comming? There can't be more than 10 people who have been attending the meetings that I've been to.
  14. cyranodb Jedi Master

star 4
    Eh, you snooze you lose. Have a great time. :)
  15. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Four or five (depending on work) MEPA members are attending and Shawn said he is coming up that weekend. Billy's brother - in law is coming. And don't forget to count myself and my father, who will be eating when we are. And Moriah's boyfriend Tim is coming all the way from England for this. ;) Add to them our nine members attending and you have fifteen.
  16. cyranodb Jedi Master

star 4
    It's a magic number...no wait, that's 3.
  17. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If the turn out is this good, we may have to have a Holiday Special party part 4. --Billy
  18. mikadojedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah well. Have a blast folks. And count me in for the next one. :)
  19. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    My friend Marie will no longer be able to make it. This canges two things. The first being that now we'll have only 14 confimed people showing up. The second is that I'll now be able to pick 3 people up in my car from either the Mineola or Hicksville train stations.
  20. ThePariah Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ah, that's unfortunate--but that's also rather good to hear about an extra slot, because now Will is most likely coming--that fills the slot back up. Between you and Abhay we'll figure out the car riding somehow... [face_thinking]

21. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Gah!!! Impossible woman!!! My friend Marie just contacted me angain and said that she will be comming. If she canges her mind again I swear I'll hurt her! Gah!!!

Well with luck me and her will see you at the party.
  22. ThePariah Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh, LOL. :p Well, we'll still figure out the car-riding situation somehow. Somebody can go strapped to the hood while someone occupies the trunk! [face_laugh]
  23. Moorglade Jedi Youngling

star 2
  24. Trooper-C Jedi Master

star 1
    Very soon,my dear.The WAMPA! is coming...
  25. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Can someone please tell me if any progress has been made as far as the ride situation?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.