Lg.Is, NY Christmas In July: The Holiday Special Silver Anniversary Party Part 3!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBothanJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Alright. I'll be picking up Moriah, Tim and the other person at the Mineola train station at 11:13. From there I will head staight to the party.
  2. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Everybody the Holiday Special part 3 party was great. But boy, were we cramped. Too bad we didnt have the space to accomodate all that wanted to come. We'll have to work on a bigger viewing place in the future for the party part 4.
    Thanks to StarFromIHJ for hosting the event in her house. --Billy
  3. johnny_nod Jedi Youngling

star 3
    And thanks for having us MEPA-noids join ya! :)

Man, sitting through Carrie Fisher singing was TOUGH...

...and I finally got what was meant by the WAMPA thing, and having seen the source I dimly remember seeing those ads when they first aired long ago.

Hearing that "Union Label" song again gave me chills, too. :)

Keep us abreast of any improvements to this "Christmas in July" concept so I can rematch Kris in "Star Wars Electronic Battleship"! She may have laid waste to my prrrrecious Imperial fleet, but not before I wiped out her X-Wing Fighter, her Mon-Cal Cruiser and her Millenium Falcon! Bwwahahahahahaah! :)

Great job, db516-ers!

- Johnny
  4. citizenjohn Jedi Knight

star 5
  5. Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan

star 4
    NO MORE! I made the mistake of wanting to see this, and I NEVER want to see it again! 2 beers wasn't enough to get me through it. Will asked me as soon as I got home what I thought, I simply screamed and ran in the other direction at the mere mention of SWHS.

:: Runs from room and screams for mentioning it herself ::
  6. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Wow sounds like you guys had a great time,cool.
  7. timbolton Jedi Master

star 5
    + + + NEWS FLASH + + + POSSIBLE ZOMBIE EPIDEMIC IN LONG ISLAND + + +

Several witnesses are reporting seeing what has been described as ?zombies? staggering around Long Island in the last few weeks. This ?Zombie fever? is causing major concern for worried residents, and as yet the cause is still unknown. A crack medical team has been sent in to investigate.

Local resident, Betty Onewiththeforce, described one of these pale half-starved creatures as aimlessly staggering around her street, occasionally looking upwards and muttering ?When will it end? When will it end?? whilst another resident, Georgie Beardie said another zombie stood on a street corner staring at nothing in particular, but would randomly scream ?Wampa Wampa Wampa!? at the top of his lungs every so often.

In something that has been linked to the mystery of the zombies, an unknown graffiti pest has repeatedly left a strange phrase over several nights on many public walls, which so far has experts baffled ? ?I see them ... Wait Leia!?

Worst of all has been a spate of dogs mercilessly attacked and left hairless from a cruel assailant who later leaves the dogs? hair in a bag with the words ?Revenge for what Kashyyyk did to me? scrawled in chalk on the pavement.

Please remain calm and report anything unusual to the local authorities who can be contacted at the nearest donut-selling store. Or else kicking a bagel around in Central Park.

+ + + End News report + + +

:D I just want to thank Dana for a great day out to see the SW Holiday Special amongst other things. Was a fun day, but I will listen next time someone tells me something is bad. Promise ;) I haven?t been able to post since that traumatic day. I still have the shakes, and my eye keeps twitching. Then again, Luke must have had too much sugar whilst on the Muppet show lol. And we got revenge on the wookiees as Chewie looked so unbemused when he had to dance with Mark at the closing scene with the muppets.

At least I can go back to La-La land and pretend the SW Holiday Special was all but a dream, at least it wasn?t like the Ring where that horrible thing climbs out of the TV to claim its next victim ...

*Noise behind me*

?WTF? OMG, Chewie is crawling his way out of my television! Help! Help!?

*Tim screams and then all goes quiet*

?Wampa, wampa, wampa, WAMPA!? can be heard coming closer to your monitor. Hairy hand reaches out ...

*Fade to black*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.