Christmas Parade in Pearl Mississippi

Discussion in 'Mississippi' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Hey all Star Wars fans, let me know if you want to ride or walk with our float in the Christmas parade. First Saturday in Dec.
  2. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    I soooooo wish we were closer to you guys. I wanna see pics! :D
  3. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    OK, we posted about our parade in Mississippi. and said if you live in the south and want to be part of the parade let us know. Had a good response. Now we are talking about after the parade having a picnic, so we can get to know the few fans that live in the south.

Here is what is going on as of now. Christmas Parade in Pearl Mississippi. One of the largest in our state but not saying much, lol. Starts at 9am and goes for about half a mile. If you have a small group with your own banner of flag. I am sure we can make it where you can march with it.

After the parade, we will gather at the Dragons Lair in Pearl. If your a gamer this is the place you need to know. From there we will go to the Pearl Park and have a picnic. Families, such as spouses and kids and friends are welcomed in the parade and picnic.

Our float is going to have a giant AT AT on it. Non costumers will be sitting around it throwing candy. Costumers are encouraged to walk with us. We have about 6 to 8 costumes right now with some being 501st and Jedi Assembly.
  4. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY FF Chapter Rep Mississippi USA

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    OK, time to buckle up and hang on for 24 hours of mando fun. Friday night:
    We need all that can, please be at Dragons Lair. If your going to be in costume, bring it. If you do not have a club T shirt and don't have a costume, let me or Chris Williams know. Bring candy Friday night to Dragons Lair. If yo need help finishing up a costume, bring it. We have some good talent to help. We will be hooking up the trailer to the truck to make sure everything works and see how many people can fit on the trailer. Also we will be finishing up what needs to be done on the float. Need to know how to get to the Dragon Lair, meet me at McDonald's in Pearl at 6:15.

Saturday morning:
    Be at the Dragon Lair at 8AM. If you do not know where that is, I'll be at McDonald's in Pearl at 7:30 and you can follow me. We have to in our spot by 9AM. We will need to figure a way of getting from the Dragon Lair to parade line up with 1 vehicle and a trailer. Parade starts at 10AM. We are #46 in the line up.

Saturday after the parade:
    Costumers will be asked to go to the Dragon Lair for a small time period, to help promote the Dragon Lair. They helped us with many of things. Plenty of room to just hang out there.
    Saturday noon:
    Around lunch, we will go to the Pearl Park and eat a picnic and fellowship some.
    Saturday afternoon:
    Got to be lined up in the Richland's Christmas parade by 3PM. Parade starts at 4PM. I will need someone to step up and wear my Vader for this parade. Looking at Brandon here. I will have to sit on the float with my kids for Amy will not be able to join us during the parade.
  5. Kidan TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 5
    Sorry we missed everything, but we ended up taking the youngest to the doctor's office (to find out that he has yet another ear infection) right at that time of the day...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.