main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Christmas Party 2006!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Sep 20, 2006.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I will attend this party/meeting. If I have to quit to show up in Tucson I will.

2. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    =D= YAY!!! =D=

3. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    That wprks for me, but I relaly need to know what times everyone would rpefer, shout em out, afternoonish, evening? last time we ended up at my place for about 4-5 hours(!)

4. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey Folks,

I thought you might want to consider what we are doing with the CFF as far as a gift exchange. I'm reposting what I posted in our Christmas Party thread:

5. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    Just FYI, Chris would also be open for it being at his new house instead. Just wnted to get that out there!

6. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    You know what though, the white elephant gift exchange was more fun last year because everyone bought something rather han wrapping something old from home, and the steal it or keep it game got crazy, so I dont think the old item from hom should be a hard an d fast rule

7. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    If FSoS and AofB are up to it, even though Dial's parents offeded, I think it would be better to have it at the new house. You all know how I feel about Dial's mom (love her to death) but for FSoS and AofB to have a X-Mas party in their new house would be such a cool thing for them to be able to entertain and show off the house. Just a thought. I remember the first few months in my house after I bought it, wanted to show it off to the world, very proud of it at the time.

8. 14of3amberofborg

14of3amberofborg Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2006
    Majority rules on this one. The offer still rests oh so gently on the table..

9. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    I am cool with whichever, but I did already mention it tot he folks who were looking forward to it, and honestly as super nice as Amber and Chris's house is (I am ragingly jelous) ,it is very very far out. My folks's house is pretty much right off the freeway, and thye have 20 years of stuff for hosting an army. Plus this wuldnt put amber and Chris in a rush to do anything the house in anticpation of alot of people an damber can plan her own housewarming. Those are my thoughts, and I alos thought about starting it around 1pm, like a regular meeting time. Pot luck!

10. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005

Sounds good to me...that is if my vote still counts... :(

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Of course it does. So what is your vote?

12. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    lol

I'm cool either way, but I'm thinking maybe DSJ's bacause I'm pretty sure that Chris and Amber are having a housewarming party or something on like the 2nd. I think.

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I'm up for whatever is best for the group and the persons welcoming us into their home.

14. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    As of now since no one is objecting, the time is 1pm at my folks's house, 4300 W. Rae Circle, 85741, take Ina east from I-10 , til you come to the first light, which is Oldfather. take a left (north) and then take your second left (west) onto Mars St. Take your second left onto Rae Circle. The house is on the right hand side ont he islnad of houses, with a tan brick wall. Look for my dads big silver truck.

15. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Ugh! I just got a call from a lady who wants me for a b-day party the same day!

16. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Dustin, do you mind the scrolling banner reflecting the Dec meeting since it is going to be at your parents home and that would be putting the address publically for ALL to see?

17. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Hey I dont live there so why not! J/k seriously I asked a them and its fine. I dont see many burglars perusing the forums

18. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Why not have me put a e-mail request or link to Dustin or Cat's contact info up for the location request? Just a bit safer.

Also, speaking of burglers, if those "in N' out" ever opens I"ll become a HAMburgler :oops:

19. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    I have been requested for an B-day party the same day. It is a kid who saw us at the reid park zoo. It starts at 12, and doesnt have to be much more than an appearance. Id really really appreciate anyoe who can come with me. I can have someone put into the stormtrooper armor, and was hoping a wookie might go (who ever wants to be in it) Otherwise, just head tot he folks's huse. Ill be there just a few minutes after 1

20. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Will we be able to use the oven at the house? I've got some food I want to cook (picked up some minitacos at costco) and they take less than 10 minutes to cook and would be cold if I cooked them here.

I'm also bringing cookies.

21. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Since I'm not going to be able to make the meeting (sorry, I'll be working), who would like to take (and post) the minutes for me??? I'll still provide an agenda.

22. _Anakin_Vader_

Mar 8, 2005
    I would do the minutes, but I might have to leave early because I am scheduled to work on Saturday because I forgot to request it off. And, I REALLY need hours right now, because with the surgery, 20 new employees, and events being TFF events, my next paycheck is gonna be like $20. So I can't really get out of it unless I could do some other days this week. Chris? Meh Ill talk to you tonight. You won't read this by then anyways.

23. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Surgery?

20 new employees?

24. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I don't know about employees, but Mike had his wisdom teeth all cut out last week.

25. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    So someone bring suop for Mike to the potluck!