main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Christmas Party Dec 21st!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheDarknessX, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    If any of you guys are still wanting to do the Christmas party we can have it over at my place on the 21st! Its small but it should do! We can have a pot luck and I will provide a small Jawa Ham and I know that Obi J Kenobi can cook a mean Coruscant casserole and Hot Lightsaber chicken salad! Let me know if you guys are interested! I was thinking that we could all meet at the Stage Road cinema around 3ish to see Lord Of The Rings and after the film we could all go to my place for the Christmas party! If some of you dont want to go see LOTR then I could give you directions to my place and we could meet there. Yoda clause will be excited to see the Memphis Fan Force Chapter so bring your cameras!

2. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    Ok Brit brought up a good point about the food being cold after sitting in the car during the film and I think that if you guys want we could either heat up our food at my place in the micro or oven after the movie or we can do the actual cooking at my place! It would be fun! So I will provide the Jawa Ham and Obi J is bringing a Casserole so we still need another side dish like mashed taters or stuffing and some bread rolls and drinks and maybe a veggie (for balance) and dessert!!! Let me know what you guys want to bring and if we will heat it up or cook it at my place!!!!!

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    We can bring the mashed potatoes and drinks. Any beverage requests?

4. Ellen_Griswold

Ellen_Griswold Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Shoot!!! My best friend called the other day to invite us to her house for Christmas dinner and she was thinking about the 21st, but not sure. I'll call her and see if she's nailed-down a date/time yet.

We would LOVE to see LOTR & party with you guys!!!

~Traci

5. Chewbracca

Chewbracca Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    Oh well. I gotta work at 5, but there is not much free for me in December anyway. Dangit!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!? :(

6. Obi-Reb

Obi-Reb Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2002
    Any chance of us bumping the viewing of the Two Towers to the early show? I would suspect that it would be around the noon hour.

I have a brother coming into town for the day and we are getting together that evening with my Mom.

7. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    I could do noon for LotR Chris since you don't have to work until 5 could you make it at noon?

8. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    A noon LORT: TT viewing would be great as it gives us more time and hopefully a better shot of more people making it! So who is in??????

9. Smokem_Alien

Aug 2, 2002
  10. Chewbracca

Jun 21, 2002
    Noon is good for me!!! :D Thanks guys!
    We might want to get someone to buy tickets early, it will be a popular show!!! :p

11. Clark_W_Griswold

Clark_W_Griswold Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Buy Tickets??? Aren't we just going to storm the box office, lightsabers blaring and humming?

12. Clark_W_Griswold

Clark_W_Griswold Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Oh, and we can probably make it for a noon show.....babysitters permitting. Not sure about the party, though. We have a family birthday party and a friend's Christmas dinner that afternoon/evening. But the movie would be great!

13. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Obi-Reb and I can make the movie but we've got to leave afterwards to exchange gifts with my Uncle.

14. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    So who is going to be able to make it to the party??????? I brought the ham and rolls already :(

15. Smokem_Alien

Aug 2, 2002
    Mayhaps I could, it depends. My grand mother is having a party thing saturday afternoon.

16. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Ofcourse count me in Master Sal. *nods, his padawan braid swinging forward* lol I'm there for the party and the movie...in no particualr order.

17. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    I knew I could count on you my young Padawan Kenobi... The party... I have a bad feeling about this...

18. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    I just got back from the Stage Cinema web site, LotR starts at 12:00 sharp.

19. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    How many tickets do we need for The Two Towers noon showing at the Stage Road Cinema for the 21st? I will see if I can get the tickets early. And is anyone coming to the party afterwards???????? Or should I just cancel the party?????? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

20. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Obi-Reb and I are coming to the movie, my mom's not a big LotR fan so she won't be there. I wish I could make the party too, but my Uncle's coming so we can't make that.

21. Chewbracca

Jun 21, 2002
    I can make the movie, but have to be at work at 5:00.

1 ticket here!! :D

22. Ellen_Griswold

Ellen_Griswold Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Tim and I are going to try and make the movie, but don't spend money on us....just in case.

We'd love to party, but we have to go to a birthday party for my brother's wife and then a Christmas dinner. Sorry!!

23. Smokem_Alien

Aug 2, 2002
    Ok which theatre on stage are we talking about. there are like three or four of them. Just want to make sure we are all thinking of the same one.

24. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    I am talking about the one right around the corner from the Wolf Chase Mall on Hwy 64. Is that where everyone else is talking about???

25. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    So how many tickets is that so far?

Obi_J_Kenobi
    Lonewolf89
    Obi-Reb
    Chewbacca
    TheDarknessX
    and maybe Smokem_Alien

so is that 6 with Smokem_Alien? let me know if wee need more or less cuz I dont want to get stiffed any tickets... I use to work for a collection agency so I can track you down!!! LOL! *sending out probe droids*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.