main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Christmas Party Dec 21st!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheDarknessX, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    put me down for two tickets as of right now. My cousin is going to give me a ride. If something comes up and I'll let you no, and no worries, I won't let you get stuck with my ticket ;)

2. Chewbracca

Chewbracca Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    Cool. Everybody meet under the "O" in Malco then! :D

3. Smokem_Alien

Aug 2, 2002
    Another change guys my cousin won't be coming so it will just be one ticket for me but I'll be there!

4. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Alright, we'll see you guys there a little before 12. :)

5. TheDarknessX

TheDarknessX Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2002
    Obi J and I are going to the Malco early to see how many tickets we can get so I need to make sure how many we need

6. Ellen_Griswold

Ellen_Griswold Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    Looks like the movie is out for us. Rachel (the baby) is sick and the pediatrician wants us to bring her in at noon.

Have fun y'all!!!! And NO SPOILERS! [face_laugh] With luck, TIM and I will get to see it next weekend.

Traci :)

7. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey, Traci, we'll miss you guys! I hope Rachel starts feeling better.

I think that list on the last page about covers it, Sal.

8. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey guys! I had a great time, TTT was awesome! Better than the first movie in my opinion.

It was nice to meet you, Obi_J!

9. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Woah Nelly, for those who missed today's event. you missed out on a whole lot of fun. I know that Chewie, me and Sal had fun making comments on the Golem's facial expressions and sense of dual identity crisis. Afterwards, the dinner at Sal's was pretty darn good. You folks missed out. Hope we can all get together for a New years eve party. Lone Wolf, it was good to meet you too :)

10. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    I got some country neighbors!!!!!!!

11. Smokem_Alien

Aug 2, 2002
    You guys that didn't show up early also misse dout on seeing Chris standing right next to Sal and his young padawan without ever realizing they were all memphids Fan Force :) That gave me a good laugh. The two Towers is awesom eif divergent from the book but hey, Ce la vie. Gollum was the highlight of the film for me, he was just perfect.

12. TheDarknessX

Nov 3, 2002
    Hey Tim I wish you could have stayed longer you missed the trees washing that gray out of there hair! LOL! I think that J, Chris, and I were watching a comedy as we were the only one's laughing at Gollums expressions! I never knew middle earth had crack addicts! The party was a hoot nanny well more like a whole lot of hoot and just a wee bit of nanny. We got pics and I will get them out soon but at the party we figured out what ever happened to gold leader! And Yoda is a party animal he really trashed the place!

13. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I'm really disappointed we couldn't make the movie/snack-down/meeting. But with Christmas and other things, our schedule has been really hectic. We miss you guys and hope to see you all real soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.