main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Christmas Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jediknight88, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hello all!

I hope you all have a wonderfull thanksgiving and I would like to invite you to the Tidewater Alliance Christmas Party.

Here are the details for all. Please respond or pm if you would like to attend and want to come.

Old Business
    - Christmas Party:
    - Meeting on the 11th of DEC will be a Christmas party instead of a Business meeting.
    - Raffle: We will have a great raffle, the idea of this raffle is to put forth the effort to find something nice and maybe a little difficult to find. Of course if there are any expensive gifts, there will be a set amount of tickets sold to raffle off that item. Again, ticket sales must be a little better for these kinds of raffle items.
    - Food Items: Soft Drink. We would like each member to bring at least one 2liter of soda or drink. We also want each member to bring at least two dishes, 1 meal or meal compliment, and 1 dessert dish.
    - Costumes: As this is a Star Wars club, we think it would be fun for those members that have costumes to wear them.(Still being talked about), and members that don?t have costumes to at least wear some sort of Star Wars shirt.
    - Family: This is an event where Wives, Husbands, Kids, Girlfriends are welcome and encouraged to attend and have fun.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks for the invite.

Not really the place, I think, for introduction of outsiders. But that could be just me.

Thanks again, maybe in the new year we can get together for so gaming.

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I thought you all might like to come down since its not a meeting, and it being a social event and just ahnging around eating and talking and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.