Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by pacervader, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Guys,
    I know we discussed the date of the xmas party as being December 13th at the last meeting but due to scheduling conficts would everyone object to moving it to the next saturday December 20th? Please post below. I will be posting on the details next week. Thanks! pv
  2. SithMonger Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, if my objection even counts, I wouldn't be able to make it if it was moved to that weekend.
  3. TheSimi Jedi Knight

star 1
    That weekend is out for me, too. Cursed holiday retail work requirements.
  4. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Ok,
    I changed the club xmas party to Friday, December 12th at 7:30 pm at the Riverpost bowling alley on Southside. We have the party room and 5 lanes. We will be doing dirty santa so if you'd like to participate bring a sw related gift for under $20, get creative people! I am still working on the food angle cause we can only get it from them so we will probably do a cover charge to cover the food, I'll keep you all posted. So feel free to invite anyone you want and come have some fun at our 3rd annual Christmas party! pv
  5. AtinTX6203 Jedi Padawan

I checked my calender and my son and I can attend. Just let me know who to pay :)
  6. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Yes, there is TX, The venue is changed from the Riverport ba to the Cardinal Lanes bowling alley across from Noble Park in Paducah. It will still be this Friday starting at 7 pm. We have the party room and then come ready to bowl a few games if you would like so bring a few bucks for that. Post any questions you might have? pv
  8. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Guys,
    We are going to be ordering Little Ceasers at the party so if you want to eat that it'll be $3 a person and you can purchase your own beverages, adult or otherwise, at the bowling ally. Post any questions yoiu might have, thanks! pv
  10. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    See you all tonight! pv
  11. AtinTX6203 Jedi Padawan

Just a quick note to say thank you from my family to all of you.
    We had an awesome time Friday and look forward to many more :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.